Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate those bimbos who....

madrusso

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by madrusso

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: this is the best description so far!!

...that there is another obscure reason for keeping those bags on the floor and not checking them in. i said 'obscure' because one can't actually notice the consequence of it: to keep the make-up ~going~. you know those wanna-be-divas who in the midst of a sweaty club take out their make up to 'touch up' their noses or lips. i always believed that there is a special room assigned for these beauty-oriented actions...needless to say that it can hardly *happen* under the disco lights + that it usually results in kabuki- or john-waters-like makeup...:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

ummm...what clubs are u guys talking about?? i have never seen girls dancing with their bags on the floor?!! who the hell would put their LV on the floor of a club anyway?! i am kinda lost...i don't bring my purse into clubs...and i check my coat. the only bags i have experienced are small shoulder bags~u know big enough for money/cigs/id and maybe a lip gloss........:confused:

Originally posted by misk

ummm...what clubs are u guys talking about?? i have never seen girls dancing with their bags on the floor?!! who the hell would put their LV on the floor of a club anyway?! i am kinda lost...i don't bring my purse into clubs...and i check my coat. the only bags i have experienced are small shoulder bags~u know big enough for money/cigs/id and maybe a lip gloss........:confused:

chill misk...you're obviously not a bimbo...and we said 'fake LV' lol! it's just cuz of the drama - i've never seen those piled bags since early 1990s, LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by zlatang

chill misk...you're obviously not a bimbo...and we said 'fake LV' lol! it's just cuz of the drama - i've never seen those piled bags since early 1990s, LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

no that's not how i meant it....i wasn't being all defensive or anything...i was serious? where r these girls cause i never saw them?? that's all!!!;):laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by misk

no that's not how i meant it....i wasn't being all defensive or anything...i was serious? where r these girls cause i never saw them?? that's all!!!;):laugh: :laugh:

you can spot them virtually in a any cheezy club, (to name a few, Spa, Float etc, ) but they usualy do this so-called 'woo-doo" dance around their bags at early times, say before midnite, because when the club get filled they loose controll of the crowd and their sacred circut of bimbos gets broken into, putting the bags in ultimate danger, so they retreat

hahahaha!!!

you can spot them virtually in a any cheezy club, (to name a few, Spa, Float etc, ) but they usualy do this so-called 'woo-doo" dance around their bags at early times, say before midnite, because when the club get filled they loose controll of the crowd and their sacred circut of bimbos gets broken into, putting the bags in ultimate danger, so they retreat

hahahaha!!!

there you go - DA MAN replied! these girls are rather han-like - they do their dance, get drunk, (possibly get laid) and go to bed...in fact, they don't like to/know how to party at all!!! by the time us, normal clubbers get in the clubs, they are already fast asleep in their bimboid nests in astoria...

:blown:

well, you'd never see that in Vinyl or in the late Twilo,

but i will take a damn camera next time i go out, and take some pics for you,

so we all will have an opportunity to study this phenomenon using visual evidence,

hahaha!!

....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

CHECK THE DAMN BAGSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

well, you'd never see that in Vinyl or in the late Twilo,

but i will take a damn camera next time i go out, and take some pics for you,

so we all will have an opportunity to study this phenomenon using visual evidence,

hahaha!!

YOU RULE! WE NEED SOME VISUAL EVIDENCE! WE'LL MAKE THIS THE BEST THREAD ON CP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

(THOSE FU**ED-UP BIMBOS NEED A LESSON - LETS WRITE A MANUAL ON CHECKING IN THE BAGS - "HOW TO FIND A COATCHECK IN A CLUB FOR BEGINNERS" , "DO I REALLY NEED MY BAG WHEN IN A CLUB - THE STUDY OF FEAR AMONGST BLONDES")

Originally posted by faith11878

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This thread gets better everyday!

indeed, while the bimbos get trashier every day. maybe eventually they won't be able

to BUY the damn bags

or

to afford to get into the clubs, because they wasted all their money on breats implants, silicon lips and fake designer bags

or

to find the clubs, due to the complete lack of balance as a result of the disbalanced boobs

:rolleyes:

indeed, while the bimbos get trashier every day. maybe eventually they won't be able

to BUY the damn bags

or

to afford to get into the clubs, because they wasted all their money on breats implants, silicon lips and fake designer bags

or

to find the clubs, due to the complete lack of balance as a result of the disbalanced boobs

:rolleyes:

...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

YOU RULE! WE NEED SOME VISUAL EVIDENCE! WE'LL MAKE THIS THE BEST THREAD ON CP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

(THOSE FU**ED-UP BIMBOS NEED A LESSON - LETS WRITE A MANUAL ON CHECKING IN THE BAGS - "HOW TO FIND A COATCHECK IN A CLUB FOR BEGINNERS" , "DO I REALLY NEED MY BAG WHEN IN A CLUB - THE STUDY OF FEAR AMONGST BLONDES")

thank you thank you thank you,

i encourage all CPers to bring their cameras to the clubs and shoot pictures of "bag-worshiping" bimbos

maybe we will arrange sort of a contest,, hehe...

peace,

thank you thank you thank you,

i encourage all CPers to bring their cameras to the clubs and shoot pictures of "bag-worshiping" bimbos

maybe we will arrange sort of a contest,, hehe...

peace,

hey

why not have a special bimbo/bag-room? those rooms should provide comfort for both the bags and the bimbos.

bimbo 1: "hey marla, i looked for a coatcheck an there wasn't any. what a relief! i finally won't be asked to check my street-'fendi' bag in!"

bimbo 2(marla): "oh shutdafu*k up karen. they're playing my bag's favourite song!!!"

:D

hey

why not have a special bimbo/bag-room? those rooms should provide comfort for both the bags and the bimbos.

bimbo 1: "hey marla, i looked for a coatcheck an there wasn't any. what a relief! i finally won't be asked to check my street-'fendi' bag in!"

bimbo 2(marla): "oh shutdafu*k up karen. they're playing my bag's favourite song!!!"

:D

OMFG :laugh: :laugh:

What's her bag song called?

"Back that bag up"

:D:tongue:

Originally posted by faith11878

OMFG :laugh: :laugh:

What's her bag song called?

"Back that bag up"

:D:tongue:

yeah maybe that's the song! it could also be "these boots are made for walking" (amanda lear) cuz the bag is also bimbo-ish (in her baggish way) and unaware that it's a bag!!!

there has to be a bimbo+bag club somewhere in new jewsy...i bet!!!!:D :D :D