Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****official Deep Dish-buzz Meetup Thread***

vicman

Ok folks, you asked for it, now youve got it!

The ***Official Meetup Thread*** for Deep Dish.

Time: 1am

Place: Hallway to the bathroom in the backroom

I Vicman "king of the cider drink" will be there. Look for a guy wearing a sleveless black t-shirt, blue jeans, orange shoes, short black hair, some shades, and a Long Island Iced Tea (his 4th of the night) clenched firmly in his hand....in case Im not there, Im in the bathroom getting rid of the first 3 Long Island's and will be there in the meetup place shortly.....:D

Originally posted by yellowgirl

LOL!

Looking forward to this nite and will try to remember to meet up w/some of you peeps.....

I"ll be the Asian girl in........if you're lucky & it miraculously jumps up 15+ degrees maybe I can break out my hoochie clothes

;)

-YG

There's a good lass.

whats up ppls...When at buzz, if you see a big black kid w/ longish dreds and glasses, go up to him and pat him on the back and say.."What's up Phil, im glad you could make it out tonight." and then you can stay and talk if you want or just bounce right away. He's really friendly so don't worry about pissing him off or anything...See he's my friend from college and he's kind of reluctant about going to DC cuz last time he was here he had a bad experience, so now he thinks DC people are mad unfriendly. So here's a chance to rep for your city and prove that it's not so bad as all that. so remember: Big black kid, dreds, glasses, goes by the name of Phil.... thanx guys

peace:D