Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanksgiving Eve Pre-Party meetup @ Naked Lunch!!!!

what's upppppp

Just want tolet everyone know this is the 3rd week of the Mozaic Expressions party at Naked Lunch - looking to be a perfect after-work, pre-late night party.......starting at 7pm for the beat fiends.....wherever you're night will take you, let's start it off proper at Naked Lunch with some discount drinks and top quality beats.....

tonight we have resident DJ's Kai, Oak, and Dwight G spinning Progressive house, deep house, and techno, as well as special guest BIG MIKE! from DC tearing up the decks witha healthy dose of TECHNO.....

its FREE so come on down and meet up with your crew before the big night out, or just come down to have a great time all night - we got s&d heads, Hawtin fiends, and DT peeps, as well as an all night Naked Lunch crew - so come down and join us!!!

the spot - NAKED LUNCH

the place - 17 Thompson St (corner of Thompson & Grand in Soho)

when - 7pm - ??

why - why ask why?

who - all of yall

how - bang that ish out!!!

mozaic_expressions@hotmail.com

charlieruhle@hotmail.com

see you cats tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ReginaP

I won't have time to make it out to this...but good luck...& keep me posted about next time...happy thanksgiving to you & renee! :)

thanks!!! same to you & yours!!!! have a good one! (I'm thinking we'll prolly run into each other sometime soon - lawler, christian smith, s&d??):)

Nathan - awesome- see ya tonight