Clubplanet Nightlife Community

off topic...what r u thankful for

bigpoppanils

i want to wish everyone, yes everyone (even igloo...::shudder:

a happy thanksgiving! i hope everyone enjoys DT, sasha and digs, the massive exit party, pvd and the intrepid! did i leave anything out? oh well

I am thankful for that everyone that i knew in the towers got out unharmed.

I am thankful for that the Taliban are almost gone.

I am thankful for the valiant effort in the mayoral race by Mark Green.

I am thankful that the government didnt fuck up in its war against terrorism.

I am thankful that CP exists, not only so i can remain in contact with friends but for also providing an open forum for debate (not to be confused with drama)

I am thankful for the support the US and its citizens have received across the world.

I am thankful that the FBI and CIA intercepted and prevented futher attacks (excluding anthrax)

I am thankful for the amount if generosity and kindness that has been displayed over the past weeks. I hope that will continue.

I am thankful for people like sassa who are brave enough to challenge the status quo.

I am thankful for the members of the military that are fighting for our protection as we speak.

I am thankful for all those that keep CP interesting.

I am thankful that i have been able to lose 50 pounds over the past year.

I am thankful that i have been able to stop thinking of suicide.

And most of all.....I am thankful for the sex boarders, for providing me with endless jerk-off material. The "i waana sit on a face" thread says it all!:laugh:

pretty much everything u said bigpoppa....

but im gonna add a few of my own anyway..

i am thankful for... my family. first and foremost. without my family, id be nothing.

i am thankful for having the job that i have cuz im makin so much $ lol...

i am thankful for not knowing anyone close that didnt make it out of the wtc...

im thankful for my friends, well, the ONE friend that i see most often, randall- aka. randall16. shes my best friend.

im thankful for my lil xtcgspot *hehe*. hes everything a girl could want. im very lucky. *mwah*

those r pretty much what im MOST thankful for, along with everything bigpoppa said...

and of course... im thankful for cp!!! everyone here keeps me occupied when im bored, awake when im *trying* to go to sleep lol, smiling when im sad... etc etc.. u guys r great. u guys also give us someone to chill with at clubs when me and gspot have no one else to go with!!

hehe...:heart:

and for everylast thing that has ever happened to me in these sweet lil 19 years of my life......it made me the well rounded sexually enhanced person that i am today :D

And for all the cp members ;)

especially....moonie, gabo, scotty, tasty, cmb, spragga, and trippin

::my hearts...i love yall to pieces::

WHO WANTS HEAD!? :eek::D:);):tongue:

gobblegobble.....cough...meowwwwwwwwwwwww

since this is the sexboard

i'm most thankful this year for

ALL THE WILD SEX

THE MANY SPANKINGS (I'M A NAUGHTY GIRL)

MULTIPLE ORGASMS

MY NEW POCKET KAMA SUTRA BOOK

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

EVERYONE ON THE SEXBOARD I LOVE U GUYS AND I CANT WAIT TO SPANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF U

:tongue:

not exactly sure what im thankful for...

however I do know Im thankful for friends you like you guys on cp and my friends outside of Cp... none of this would be possible with out y'all and y'all support...

Hope all your Glasses are filled with liquor, your pockets filled with money, and your hearts filled with love...

Dgmodel

I am thankful for my family all the kids in my life my dog--(Betty)

and all my friends, I am really thankful that thanksgiving here was over a month ago. I am thankful for my job. I am thankful for all the trees that help us breathe, the water that we drink and the atmosphere that keeps us all together.

Betty