Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate fake "e"tards

polyxtroy

"no disrespect to the og e-tards wh roll thier faces off"

you fuckn' people should be more concerned about how hard your roll is and less about the brand name. if the pill is a good one like the mitsubishi of 98'. ok. if the pill is not up to par then i don't want to hear about it."i'm a little girl my pill was no good" drop another one faggot!. tell me about the pill that hits you in your fuckn' face and lands you on the floor. tell me that a vics inhaler lit on fire is that shit. tell me that a whip it will kick your ass. tell me that a lil hydro will bring your roll to new hieghts. stop with this comparison shit. go get crunk!try some new variations and talk about that. talk about getting information on increasing your bomb effectiveness. like l-taurine, dlpa, l-dopa, or 20ml of "G", seratonin, l-tryptophan, l-arginine/l-okg stack. tell me something about that. This is the big boys game. stay out of the street with you razor scooter.

Originally posted by polyxtroy

This is the big boys game. stay out of the street with you razor scooter.

puh-leeeezzz.....

Give me a fucking break.... your right, you are a true Etard. Wear your title proud.

gee... I hope I can get as fucked up as you do some day:rolleyes:

And everyone wonders why the sceen is getting such bad press.

BTW E is for kids who haven't realized that there is more to life than humping a speaker. Not that there is anything wrong with having a good fun roll every once in a while, but to pretend it is anything more than that is stupid.

now shrooms on the other hand... :)

Yo "Dude" lets see how fast we can burn all of our brain cells and turn into dumb ass's. Maybe if we all drop a couple dozen bombs we can really show these peeps that we arent a bunch of pussie's.

I agree with Mr. shroom you all have alot of growing up to do, for starters move out of Mom's house and WTF it is not about how many pills you drop.

FOOLS:eek:

As expected all the faggots reared thier heads to expound belittling comments without any founded measure. i roll to get trashed you white honkey mother fuckers do drugs to be cool. honestly i'm gonna roll my face off on weekends picking up girls that tell thier boyfriends say are sick at home.

polyxtroy, I think you have been watchinig a little too much WWF.

BTW where are you going to take all these "girls?" gonna drive them back to mommy's in your 82 Pinto?

and if you really want to get fucked up, try huffing gasoline, it will get you trashed!!! If you are too big a pussy to try it, then shut the fuck up.

BTW you just have to see how good a cig tastes when you are done.

now i am an old head, well relative to this board. i am 26 years old and have a daughter. me and my wife don't get to get fucked up much anymore, maybe every couple months. we will get together with our peeps and rent a lakeside mansion and come strapped with 80 pills, mad drink, 1/2 pound of bud, 2 oz. of nugs, cases of whip its, a little coke, and a little K

if one of my peeps were to bring me down, with some ,these pills are weak bullshit , i would slap them up.

when my boy pulls me aside and tells me- take 2 hits of this dro, do a line of K, then get in the jacuzzi and take a whippit, it will fuckin wreck you- i'm wit it.

long live the crackhead in everybody!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by polyxtroy

As expected all the faggots reared thier heads to expound belittling comments without any founded measure. i roll to get trashed you white honkey mother fuckers do drugs to be cool. honestly i'm gonna roll my face off on weekends picking up girls that tell thier boyfriends say are sick at home.

. . . Is it just me, or are these idiots mulitplying?!?? . . . :confused: