Clubplanet Nightlife Community

offical limelight Review

Nigt was insane Richie hawtin threw it down hard all night slamin those beats on us man i just couldnt get enough it was so goo dadn the crowed was good adn it was very packed, so all in all excelent night...... Hope to see u all there for Nero this friday as he startshis new residency there come check him out

UUUGGGGHHHHH!! WOOOHOO!

Yeah i actually survived the "richie n john" night, it was an intense show from start to finish.

I didn't meet anyone here from CP (unfotunately), but hung with some peeps from japan who kept chanting "New York, New York"

and "i Love the Big Apple" :laugh:

It was my first time to LL, but surely not the last...i met lotsa headz, partied till the wee hours of the morning:eek:

As far as the music and vibe, it was jyst of the hook! The beats were thrown down hard, and when they weren't, richi kept me goin with ethereal sounds...john aqua was nice too, lil more housey but SWEET!

All in all, i had a great time, and i'm sure everyone else did. Now time to relax and EAT SOME TURKEY!:tongue:

For my first time seeing richie....he was sooooo goooddd. i had so much fun. I haven't had such a good time in a while. The other guy john was really good too but richie ripped it. I really like him i would def. wanna see him again. I didn't make it to the meetup cause i usually never do lol but i still met mad ppl and had an awesome time dancing with all them and it was just this great vibe that i haven't seen in a while and If anyone knows her i saw veronica and that was just incredible. I love that girl hehehe. Enough of me rambling...no words to describe it. Great vibe...great music omg just fucking incredible!!! and limelight was decorated really kewl too. i liked it.

and one more thing that i really enjoyed...was ..i was with the kid with the swords if anyone saw him. When he did the swords there was a big circle for him and everyone was just cheering and whistling and it was just this incredible feeling of such a good vibe like everyone was watching him. it was hot. it went so well last nite. well laterz and by the way

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j =)