Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soul Mates...

dgmodel

Originally posted by gmccookny

:laugh:

i always leave a tip for them :)

yea they are always intimidated by my 6' 2" ass and like the best tip i leave for them is...GET LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *thats when they get the store manager and i get sued in court for Midget Intimidation under the federal laws C.123 sect 4 line 86*

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Why thank-you Dg ...

Ok so this is what I've been thinking about soul-mates. In life I believe everyone does come across ther soulmate, but it is not always in the stereotypical form that we have been made to believe. Your soul mate can come in the form of a best friend, parent, sibling, or whatever. I don't believe that a soul mate is only supposed to be your lover in life. It seem a little closed minded to believe that your soul mate only comes in one form

Also, I think in life many people do come across their soulmates but either do not realize it or circumstances didnt allow the relationship to continue. Life is not perfect and your soulmate or the way people belive they will find them is not perfect as well.

A person's soul mate could be the midget bag boy in the neighborhood Shop Rite, but most of us are too closed minded to even consider it...(I'm not saying I am not guilty of this as well)

very good points...

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I just think you get to wrapped up in worrying about that you forget how just live everyday for everyday.....

That is so true. Sometimes I think I look way too much into the future to really think about what is going on now. I do believe in soulmates although I dont think everyone really finds that one person and you defintiely cannot be looking for it. It will just naturally hppen.