Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's Hottie???

SPYGIRL3

Okay guys, what makes a girl a hottie??? Is it the personality, the look, tha attitude or everything. Most females that guys refer to as hotties are very pretty, nice bodies, and have an edge to them...True or false? I can't say I have ever heard a guy call a larger female a hottie or a cutie for that matter. More like a nottie...

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Okay guys, what makes a girl a hottie??? Is it the personality, the look, tha attitude or everything. Most females that guys refer to as hotties are very pretty, nice bodies, and have an edge to them...True or false? I can't say I have ever heard a guy call a larger female a hottie or a cutie for that matter. More like a nottie...

If she looks like U....she's a HOTTIE!! ;)

I will have to admit that the first impression of a girl will determine if she is a hottie. You see her from a distance and you can't judge her personality from there. So at first glance Looks are what determines a hottie or not. ( keep it mind that if she has a bitchy look to her it will really hinder my hottie reply) Now when you finally talk to her if she is totally cool it just makes her that more attractive. If she turns out to be a bitch it kind of just turn you off.

Keep in mind girls don't put on an act just be yourself b/c your true colors will eventually show.

:cool: :cool:

there is also two different types of hotties,,, in my opinion...there is the one where u look at her and are like, holy shit, i just wanna fuck the shit out of this girl, she is so hot..and there is the other hottie where u are friensd with a girl and you wanna have a relationship with her.... in my opinion of course

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by vodkaredbull

I will have to admit that the first impression of a girl will determine if she is a hottie. You see her from a distance and you can't judge her personality from there. So at first glance Looks are what determines a hottie or not. ( keep it mind that if she has a bitchy look to her it will really hinder my hottie reply) Now when you finally talk to her if she is totally cool it just makes her that more attractive. If she turns out to be a bitch it kind of just turn you off.

Keep in mind girls don't put on an act just be yourself b/c your true colors will eventually show.

:cool: :cool:

So I guess this essentially goes back to looks..... That never ending question, looks or personality.....

well of course it comes down to looks, the way theyre dressed, and their overall demeanor and presence....thats what people base their first impressions on 99% of the time. but ive met TONS of hotties who quickly become notties once i try to talk to them....thats always a major letdown.

its extremely rare to have both looks AND personality....though not impossible.

and fyi, ive called some chubby girls cuties.

I dont know about these posts of yours....very odd:D A hottie is simply a girl that you can't keep your eyes off of...bangin:eek:Theres a lot of hotties out there...but looks aren't the only thing. I got this piece of advice once that has stuck in my head forever: "Theres girls we fuck and girls we date". Sometimes their similiar, sometimes they're different.:rolleyes: Either way, I dont think YOU have to worry:jawdrop:

Spragga - kiss ass ;)

I think the word Hot or Hottie definitely defines a person that is physically pleasing to the eye.

If you think this is the ultimate compliment though, then you're on the wrong end of romanticism. Terms like beautiful, to me for example, define the mind, body, and spirit of a woman. :)

Crystal 'Tao' Method

LOL

hot (ht)

adj. hot·ter, hot·test

Having or giving off heat; capable of burning.

Being at a high temperature.

Being at or exhibiting a temperature that is higher than normal or desirable: a hot forehead.

Causing a burning sensation, as in the mouth; spicy: hot peppers; a hot curry.

Charged or energized with electricity: a hot wire.

Radioactive, especially to a dangerous degree.

Marked by intensity of emotion; ardent or fiery: a hot temper.

Having or displaying great enthusiasm; eager: hot for travel.

Informal. Arousing intense interest, excitement, or controversy: a hot new book; a hot topic.

Informal. Marked by excited activity or energy: a hot week on the stock market.

Violent; raging: a hot battle.

Slang. Sexually excited or exciting.

Slang.

Recently stolen: a hot car.

Wanted by the police: a hot suspect.

Close to a successful solution or conclusion: hot on the trail.

Informal.

Most recent; new or fresh: a hot news item; the hot fashions for fall.

Currently very popular or successful: one of the hottest young talents around.

Requiring immediate action or attention: a hot opportunity.

Slang. Very good or impressive. Often used in the negative: I'm not so hot at math.

Slang. Funny or absurd: told a hot one about the neighbors' dog.

Slang.

Performing with great skill and daring: a hot drummer.

Having or characterized by repeated successes: a player who is on a hot streak.

Fast and responsive: a hot sports car.

Unusually lucky: hot at craps.

Music. Of, relating to, or being an emotionally charged style of performance marked by strong rhythms and improvisation: hot jazz.

Bold and bright.

IMO... what makes a girl a hottie is a combo of both personality and looks, with personality being the dominant trait that i would focus on...however ive never been in a club and said "damn that girl is great to talk to..." or "Wow! this is girl looks like shes fun to talk to..." so keep in mind that this is strictly once i get to know a girl and I can base my opinion on more then just looks and 60 shots of Soco, Citron (Thanks Apples!) but seriously though in my opinion a hottie is a girl who not only looks great but is great on the inside as well and could hold a convo and entertain the ppl shes speaking with... and an atitude... an off the charts attitude.. .

Originally posted by petp

its extremely rare to have both looks AND personality....though not impossible.

and fyi, ive called some chubby girls cuties.

Rare but not impossible is correct.......:D

I have still yet to see any guy call a larger girl a hottie, cutie yes. I think that's cuz they wanna give them a compliement.....:confused:

IMO its the personallity that is what makes them a hottie...i mean yeah you can look at a girl and she has the looks and shes "hot"....but whatif they have no personallity to go with that..i mean yeah you have a hot girlfirend but its gonna get old really quick.........for me its ALL ABOUT THE EYES!!.

So I guess this essentially goes back to looks..... That never ending question, looks or personality.....

I Guess you have to rely on looks first unless you somehow meet the person through a mutual friend. Otherwise how will you find this persons personality? I mean Its not out of the question to just talk to someone that you don't find attractive. I guess the majority of the time it would be looks that get everything started. I mean ask yourself this question if you saw some snaggletooth sucka from across the bar would you even make an attempt to talk to that person??? Lets all be real Looks Play a major factor...

Originally posted by vodkaredbull

I Guess you have to rely on looks first unless you somehow meet the person through a mutual friend. Otherwise how will you find this persons personality? I mean Its not out of the question to just talk to someone that you don't find attractive. Lets all be real Looks Play a major factor...

I sooo agree.....I know I don't go outta my way to start a conversation or continue one with someone who I feel is a little 'off"...That might be the wrong word, but I think you guys know what I mean.

Hey SPYGIRL! U'r definitely a hottie. Cause its not just looks - its also attitude like u said. I don't mean "having an attitude", but there's a difference between a beautiful girl and a hottie.

hottie has a lot to do with body and the way u carry urself. u gotta be pretty, but u don't have to be model beautiful. hotties are better cause u'r getting some personality through too. hottie's are sexy as hell, plus good looking, plus really nice body :)

beautiful is just classic pretty. i might not be attracted to a beautiful girl at all (like she might not be sexy at all), but u always know whether a girl is beautiful.

cute / cutie: yeah, its true that guys use this a lot to give compliments without being unbelievable...but there are many types of cuties. I LOVE cuties (like u Tasty) - small girls are often cute as well as beautiful and / or hot. Like u just want to pick them up and carry them off! That's a very good thing.

BTW: i know a bunch of guys that are into bigger girls. think they are hot, beautiful, cute, etc. They still discriminate on looks, but size is something they like (so long as it isn't TOO outta hand).

anyway, if i could pick: CUTE HOTTIE is what i'd go for. Cute's part attitude too, and a cute hot attitude is the bomb!!!

Originally posted by barvybe

Hey SPYGIRL! U'r definitely a hottie. Cause its not just looks - its also attitude like u said. I don't mean "having an attitude", but there's a difference between a beautiful girl and a hottie.

hottie has a lot to do with body and the way u carry urself. u gotta be pretty, but u don't have to be model beautiful. hotties are better cause u'r getting some personality through too. hottie's are sexy as hell, plus good looking, plus really nice body :)

beautiful is just classic pretty. i might not be attracted to a beautiful girl at all (like she might not be sexy at all), but u always know whether a girl is beautiful.

cute / cutie: yeah, its true that guys use this a lot to give compliments without being unbelievable...but there are many types of cuties. I LOVE cuties (like u Tasty) - small girls are often cute as well as beautiful and / or hot. Like u just want to pick them up and carry them off! That's a very good thing.

BTW: i know a bunch of guys that are into bigger girls. think they are hot, beautiful, cute, etc. They still discriminate on looks, but size is something they like (so long as it isn't TOO outta hand).

anyway, if i could pick: CUTE HOTTIE is what i'd go for. Cute's part attitude too, and a cute hot attitude is the bomb!!!

Very nicely put....I always hear guys say she's a hottie or a cutie, or what have you, but never really inqured as to why. I always thought a hottie was a female that cathces your eye, has the right amount of attitude, and confident with who she is....

And thank you:D