Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunglasses in clubs

carsonmartin

I don't think shades are out of fashion yet.......it's my observation that there are certain clubs that people tend to wear them and others that they don't......I personally don't like them that much but I have no problem with others wearing them........if it looks good..........why not?????:)

Depends ALOT on the kind of glasses.

The new Gucci type shaes are real nice. Thinking about picking up a pair and rocking them myself. But I think it is very very hard to pull of shades in the club. Border line from becoming corny so watch your ass. All depends on the person.

Not everyone can rock leather pants

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok i re-read my post and it was kinda harsh....if you can pull it off it is definately attractive...if not...you know what to do...wear them outside when its sunny.

funny you mention the closing your eyes thing....i usually do that but not when i dance...if I'm chillin out/sitting down in a club i will close my eyes if there is some bangin trance spinnin on the deck.