Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The***official*** Limelight Sucked Ass Last Night, So I Went To Vinyl To See Tenaglia

quoth

hey kids!

i showed up with LavenderMenace and 3 other girls at 11:30. Didn't get to the door until after 1. Like 100 single ghetto boys in line in front of us trying to borrow my lady friends so they could get in. Lavender's list was closed, they told us one price outside and another inside. We just decided to walk. Ended up at Leps which was fun.

Anthony - can't wait to get things back to normal with u busting the hard shit all night! By the way, u'r boy Rob is the coolest - he ended up at Leps with us too. We'll bring it hard for u next week though :)

lol thanx Nero, its all good.. not yoru fault. My caar is pretty much ok now. My dad spendt all day fixking it. He said someone backed over something and then floored it into drive and the whoel shit shifted. They wanted $450 just for that one pipe that i showed you that was hanging. Its good now but i want to kill that non-english speaking bastart from the parkign garage. Trancend and joeg i think i saw you guys by the bar with vixxen. There was another guy right? I was sitting on the pue (however its spelt) on the side of that bar. I was gonna ask you guys if you wre from CP but i didnt want to look like an ass.. oops =(. Well next week im going to a club out here then im sure i'll make it to LL. Nero Im always there to support ya =). How did you like the pictures?? I'll get more soon. Back to work i go.. lata

Originally posted by anthonyn

. and i jus got word, mr picotto and mr piu might be on there way to nyc sooner then every1 thinks!!!!!! well im as sososos sorry guys lastnite was out of my hands. somehow im gonna make it up to every1 who supported me lastnite. this fri we got a sick nite planned, mundy jackie christie, and myself NO HIP HOP ON THE MAIN

LOL ... yer crazy! ... theres no way that your getting picotto & piu to come to the slimelight ... i could go off on a rant here BUT i gonna keep it at that ... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

when ya gonna realize whats going on? open your eyes!!!

:tongue:

Ohhhhh jeeeeeez I come alllllll the way back from DC expecting to hear some house at my Limelight and.... ohmigod I almost threw myself outta the Skyy Bar! :mad: I made the mistake of wearing that blue "shirt" that bebby and joeg keep mentioning and I had homey scum pawing all over me all night to the point that I finally started literally screaming at them and shoving them forcefully against walls (I was previously unaware that I could move a 240 pound homey monster). I guess that's just exasperation at its worst for ya. Nero honey, no need to apologize. It was so clearly not your fault. We all felt terrible that you didn't get to go on till so late but as soon as you took over it was just like it used to be :D LOL and my friends and I were laughing so hard at how all the homeys either made a mad dash for the door or made some feeble attempt to dance to house :laugh: :laugh: truly classic hahahaha. BTW, nice meeting you if you happen to remember that lol. *sigh* well I'll just have to try again over winter break!

~*Aly*~

vixen, i know how you feel, i usually wear clothes like that but i wanted to be comfy fri so i work my ufo's and a tank top and sneakers. It was great!! hehe. Trancend im sorry :cry:. You could have said hi to me!! I didnt know that was you standign there..

I was supposed to go wit my friend DJ RAZ to see Nero who is his good friend, spin at limelight but then we drove by and saw waaaaaaaay to many homeys and realized that hot 97 was there, we ended up going to vinyl where we partied until 10 in the morning wit the best dj in the world, but me and RAZ will def. be there next week to support Nero at his new residency wit all the cp headz

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

OMG I made trancend shut up!!! EVERYONE IT'S A MIRACLE!!! TRANCEND DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY!!!!!

*passes out in disbelief*:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh:

hopefully his hard drive crashes before his 6,000th post. Oh and dont forget to put on yer resume at the verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy top........PROFESSIONAL FUCKIN LOSER

LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

joeg, i posted it on another board, but i dont think ill be making it this up coming friday. Def the friday after tho. Im staying local this fri b/c LL really upset me last week, and theres nowhere for me to park my car.. :confused: :confused: ... but we will meet soon.. haha.. i promise :D

Originally posted by bebby6919

LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

joeg, i posted it on another board, but i dont think ill be making it this up coming friday. Def the friday after tho. Im staying local this fri b/c LL really upset me last week, and theres nowhere for me to park my car.. :confused: :confused: ... but we will meet soon.. haha.. i promise :D

lol, yeah, it was pretty harsh....

sucks about your car... jesus, wtf....

I never bring my cars to the city *cough* thanks Romina and Justin *cough*... i'd literally lose my shit if anything on my car was even remotely wrong...

well.. have fun friday, hopefully i'll be seein nero... unless some random radio station wants to takeover and screw everything up and piss everyone off..... cya the week after...