Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Richie Rydell at metro last night!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone please tell me the name of the song richie kept mixing with the madonna "like a prayer". It has a hard thumping sound with no vocal.He kept throwing it in all night in little pieces. I love it, but no one knows the name of it. And the madonna mix was awsome. The whole place was singing it. Great night! Whats the name of that song? Thanx.

Your right , it does kind of sound like lalaland, the beat does anyway. Its really good and the beat just stays in your head.To bad you missed it tempkid, richie had one of the best nights i have heard in a while. If anyone was there, i NEED THIS SONG! What the name and whrer can i buy it?

Originally posted by beyourself420

There is only one real Richie on Friday nights, RICHIE SANTANA, now before anyone makes any comments, if you have yet to hear this year don't say anything until you do.

well.........ive heard BOTH richie's this year and think both are really great...

BUT

santana is at abyss :blown: and that crowd is ugly and has ZERO energy, plus i hate the set up of the club itself. rydell was great at Metro, the people were much better looking, everyone was dancing and it stays open til 3am. so when it comes down to it, id rather go to the club with a better all-around look/vibe.

Again I beg to differ, the crowd at Abyss is probably the best looking they have seen there in years, way better than when RS was at Hunka Bunka, as for the set up of the club I agree its not all that but the energy is there. The energy is off the hook right now. And Theresa we all know why Abyss isnt your scene......lol

Guest saleen351

Rydell couldn't bring in 20 ppl down the shore...

Richie Santana tore xs up, any one that was there knows it was by far one of the best friday nights in SSH ever.............

santana at the bunka was awesome....abyss just ain't getting it done anymore......................

Sooo merge lost money and metro is killing ppl............Hmmmmmmmmm two less clubs next year in NJ.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

Rydell couldn't bring in 20 ppl down the shore...

Richie Santana tore xs up, any one that was there knows it was by far one of the best friday nights in SSH ever.............

santana at the bunka was awesome....abyss just ain't getting it done anymore......................

Sooo merge lost money and metro is killing ppl............Hmmmmmmmmm two less clubs next year in NJ.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Why are you such a negative asshole???

I just dont understand

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by whataboutme

Why are you such a negative asshole???

I just dont understand

Its a joke, geek..did I hurt your feeling...........boohoo....

Originally posted by saleen351

Its a joke, geek..did I hurt your feeling...........boohoo....

First of all you fat, bald loser--Dont talk shit--I constantly watch you on this board talk shit like a tough guy but in reality you are a nobody.

Next, dont start with me--I explained to you this summer to cum look for me at Gary's bar (007 pourer)--You never did cause you are a big fag with diarrhea of the mouth

What more is there to say.

And if you are so tough, next time your in Seaside just ask 007 or ceotter or JBR who I am and they will point me out-Then talk your shit