Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GAEBEL's Roll Call - Monday

Ok so who is gonna come out and listen to the sounds of John Michaels and other very talented DJs? I'll defintely be there since i'm only 2 blocks away. Gaebel's is located on Church Street across from the parking deck. It's very easy to find. Drinks are fairly priced and we all had a great time last Monday. So come out and get your groove on. Peace --Yarin

See all of you guys tonight...remember, the DJ uses the turtables....not the girls leaning over the table! ;) Dave Tsang Ho will be the guest tonight.....he spins deeper house and Subliminal style house, pretty groovy. Expect a progressive edge tonight from myself, also a new remix of "Free Love" I think you will all enjoy. Till then........****JM****

Originally posted by yent35

best music ive heard in a new brunswick party in 4 yrs.....definately going

Hope Harvest Moon Aftermath monkeys dont cry at that remark going to John Michaels. They probably think that remark was theirz.. =-)

John Michaels is good.

Since Melody he got more refined though he was robust already..

Originally posted by cyrusyn

Hope Harvest Moon Aftermath monkeys dont cry at that remark going to John Michaels. They probably think that remark was theirz.. =-)

yeah.... screw the breakers...

they are punks...

especially that one asian kid with the glasses...

they should be banned from gaeblels

;)

*techno sucks*

jp

Originally posted by laurie619

YOU GUYS HAVE TO CHILL WITH THE MEETING, and also the ROLL CALLS! Every other post is a Meet up, Roll call....WTF!

LAURIE

P.S. I might go I know where that one is...:laugh:

NO! Make me! Sorry for being social. It's because we know how to party. Maybe we'll see you Monday, will Laurie be gracing us with her presence?

Originally posted by laurie619

:D Yeah what the hell I think I'll gracing you guys with my presence, but only if SPYGIRL GOES! :laugh: We are so bad together....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Laurie

What are you talking about?????? I am NOT trouble....:tongue:

Well, maybe just a little bit......;)

I finally figured out how to use this damn board ...and I logon to find there's a lot of shit being talked about this dumb drunk girl who must've leaned over the turntables and caused a serious raucous at Gaebels a couple weeks ago...

now...i'm sure that she's a VERY nice, cool, fun girl and i have no idea why anyone would talk shit...

**and i'm sure she's very sorry**

:o

;)

:D

Originally posted by john_michael0494

See all of you guys tonight...remember, the DJ uses the turtables....not the girls leaning over the table! ;) ****JM****