Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bad guys?

deltadickey

Originally posted by dgmodel

I like that...

btw did you take a class at the Dgmodel school of posting??? seems your posts have gotten a lil longer than norm...

And btw I can relate to what youre saying and Im sure many of us on here can as well... and it vice versa for the women...

:laugh: :laugh: nah their tution is wayyyyyyyyy too expensive *like Devry's* so i instead went to Quoth's School Of Posting. But shit, get me goin on a topic and i will not only talk forever and not shut up..but i will actually make sense and people will not look at my young ass the same way that they look at other young bucks on this board. i know who i am and it has taken me 3 years to realize so now that i do. LOOK OUT WORLD!!!!!! But def. feel u on the vice versa shit with women.

Originally posted by synderella420

I am sick of hearing guys bitch and complain!!!Stop picking up girls who will suk your cock on the first night and are little whores and maybe you will meet a decent girl lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just my two cents lol!!!!!!:D:tongue::)

hope this wasnt refering to me? cause i like women with a challenge and the ones who suck yer dick a couple days later or on the next date are the keepers. :rolleyes:

*any volunteers? :( *

p.s. BTW when the fuck we meetin up miss NO MY BIRTHDAY DOES MEAN SMOKE UP

Originally posted by quoth

as one older chic told me....."Your young so keep dating the wrong girls, this way when the right one comes along, you will know"

Quoth thats funny...my 8th grade health teacher told us almost the same thing and I still remember it...(don't ask me why?)

She told us to date, date as much as we can since we are young, out of this you will find the qualities in a person that you love and those you hate...and you will find out the kind of person you know you want to be with.

it has always been the case, we all need switches. i was going out wif this excolleague who's 8 yrs older than i am,more experienced in all fields,and noes exactly how to please me in times. but always threatening to end this relationship over trivial matters. in this case i feel like a toy to him. but i've got this real nice flatmate,be the one besides me. and i'm hafing this serious crush on this fellow.