Clubplanet Nightlife Community

password for free admission to filter 14

frayne

the password for free admission (before midnight) to filter 14 this evening is "MYKONOS." (just tell the doorman or clipboard guy)

Melvin Moore from Subliminal Records playing house upstairs. (you may know him as the guy who does the 10-12 and 4am to close sets at centro-fly on thursdays.)

JP Lespinasse playing classic hip-hop downstairs.

tommy

(filter 14 owner)

filter 14 is at 432 west 14th street

between 9th and 10th ave.

on the corner of washington street.

(entrance will be on washington tonight.)

21+, must have i.d.

212-366-5680

Originally posted by frayne

the password for free admission (before midnight) to filter 14 this evening is "MYKONOS." (just tell the doorman or clipboard guy)

ok here's my question....how the fuck do you pronounce that? watch the bouncers be dicks to some poor foreign guy who cant properly pronounce that word. i think thatds the catch...so whoevers going...work on that vocabulary....cause thats the catch..if u say it wrong..yer fucked and dont get in hahaha :laugh:;)

you obviosly have never been here. the doorpeople are very nice and will accept whatever pronuniciation.

this is how i would pronounce it:

ME-KO-NOSE

and if you still are having trouble just say : "The password is the name of some greek island which i don't know how to pronounce."

that will get you in free, too. (before midnight)

Originally posted by frayne

you obviosly have never been here. the doorpeople are very nice and will accept whatever pronuniciation.

this is how i would pronounce it:

ME-KO-NOSE

and if you still are having trouble just say : "The password is the name of some greek island which i don't know how to pronounce."

that will get you in free, too. (before midnight)

yea no doubt ill check it out...........when i turn 21 in May 2002.

Originally posted by quoth

yea no doubt ill check it out...........when i turn 21 in May 2002.

Quoth,

In case you dont know, Filter 14 often has some of the dopest parties still around in a smaller setting in the NY scene. Its refreshing...

I wanted to go check out Nav Deep, but missed it... Next time.

Its not often you find the owner of a venue inviting people down to a party, now that's something. Whens the last time Richard Grant told you to come out?

Originally posted by crystalmethod

Quoth,

In case you dont know, Filter 14 often has some of the dopest parties still around in a smaller setting in the NY scene. Its refreshing...

I wanted to go check out Nav Deep, but missed it... Next time.

Its not often you find the owner of a venue inviting people down to a party, now that's something. Whens the last time Richard Grant told you to come out?

thats true and all cause i wanted to see Tony Humphries there one night but seriously, im still only 20 and miss all the good 21+ shit.

my friend used to do the guestlists at a well-known club. one time, this silly looking guy in a polka-dot t-shirt came up to him and whispered, "secret password: ________". my friend was like, huh?? so the guy repeated it. between that and the way the guy looked, my friend couldn't help but bust out laughing. then he felt bad and just let the guy in free of charge