Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We all complain.......

xtotaleclipsex

I know I definately do and I've definately seen a trend in a lot of people that post and many friends that there are no normal guys/girls out there...or all the good ones are taken, but damn look how many single people are just on this board alone.

We all have our faults, weird aspects, and bad qualities, but thats what makes us human. I think finding someone that you want to be with is actually findng someone willing to put up with our stupid qualities and vise versa. So instead of complaining of no good guys being out there I am gong to look for someone who's annoying habits and bad traits don't annoy me to an extreme...

Umm second thought nah :)

Hell I don't care what anyone says . Nobodys perfect. Neither Guys or Girls. Some are just more fucked up then others. The question is allways is is she/he perfect for you not is she/he perfect. Everyone has their likes and dislikes. When you don't find the right person just continue the (endless)search. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

all I have to say is love is about Sweet Surrender...

We all know were not perfect, you know shes (hes) not perfect and they know youre not perfect... however this isnt a beauty contest, nor a spelling bee or jeopardy... the fact of the matter is are you perfect for each other??? I know when i look for a girl Im not looking for a perfect girl, because ill never find her, however I am looking for someone who can help me become the perfect person and i can help her become the perfect person... (for each other of course)... and through this we can grow as a couple and possibly prosper into husband and wife and then eventually family... and IMO i think thats what its all about...

(and as weird as this may sound, or may be, its the lil imperfections, the lil things that I love about the girl the most, it makes them seem more humanesque more real...and allows me to be real as well, imagine if you were with someone that never accepted your flaws, or traits, or your behaviour were would you be??? youd prolly be broken up or divorced...)

:confused: who knows :confused:

Originally posted by dgmodel

all I have to say is love is about Sweet Surrender...

We all know were not perfect, you know shes (hes) not perfect and they know youre not perfect... however this isnt a beauty contest, nor a spelling bee or jeopardy... the fact of the matter is are you perfect for each other??? I know when i look for a girl Im not looking for a perfect girl, because ill never find her, however I am looking for someone who can help me become the perfect person and i can help her become the perfect person... (for each other of course)... and through this we can grow as a couple and possibly prosper into husband and wife and then eventually family... and IMO i think thats what its all about...

(and as weird as this may sound, or may be, its the lil imperfections, the lil things that I love about the girl the most, it makes them seem more humanesque more real...and allows me to be real as well, imagine if you were with someone that never accepted your flaws, or traits, or your behaviour were would you be??? youd prolly be broken up or divorced...)

:confused: who knows :confused:

agree, and these popups are getting very annoying

Originally posted by vodkaredbull

Hell I don't care what anyone says . Nobodys perfect. Neither Guys or Girls. Some are just more fucked up then others. The question is allways is is she/he perfect for you not is she/he perfect. Everyone has their likes and dislikes. When you don't find the right person just continue the (endless)search. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Couldnt have said it better myself. I would rather be alone and be happy then with someone who totally doesnt do it for me!!! That is why my search continues...