Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question??

ggfella4

there is this girl at work that i really like, and im pretty sure that she likes me aswell..anyhoo, she just broke up with her boyfriend which is also a friend of mine considering that we all used to work at the same place (he got fired, but me and her still work tehre) now my question to you guys is, how long do you think i should wait to try to get with her. And im definatly gonna wait out of respect to my friend ( the guy) ...my friend says like 3-4 months, what do u guys think???

peace out

gianni

how close is this *friend*???

if you have a moderate amount of feeling for this guy ::yeah i said this guy, like, ehhh a close friend ya know?:: then check if its ok with him. If hes uncomfortable with the situation then its just gonna be a downfall ::everything included:: ;)

if hes just like an aquaintence, go for it asap hehe

:D

::wtf am i doing home on a sun morn?? damn bills :(::

bro

dont shit where you eat...

i means its fun to have your fun and game at the office...

but once you bring it home is another story...

my boy from work... he used to hit all the grils from the lunch room and the copyroom, i meah they were nasty and get i used to always get free lunch, but still bro not a smart move, if you get caught doing some shit... <ahem > not business related <ahem> you can get fired.. not worth it...

also... if it doesnt turn out good.. you going to have to see her for a while and its going to suck as well

there is many girls i want to get with at work

and there is this girl that wants to get with me...

enough said... nothing is going to happen, nothing ever will happen, unless if the ceo was a female, and i would have to fuck her inorder to keep my job... another story...

Originally posted by dgmodel

If this friend is really your friend, then i wouldnt do it at all... theres so many women out there, and so lil true friends... why be penny wise and pound foolish...

If the guy is a really good friend of yours, I would say hands off...

Just think about how you would feel if a "friend" of yours tried to put the moves on your ex..... even if she does have some feelings towards you, I wouldn't do it. If the guy is just an aquaintance, it's a lil different..... Just be careful about how you go about it all...

well...hes just a friend from work. i didnt know him until i started working there, we dont hang out on weekends and shit, and i hardly ever seen him since he doesnt work their anymore, but if i do see him, i talk to him, about how work , school is going, and shit liek that, but im not like, yo, ill call you tommorow to come hang out , u know.

and atomic..its not like, i just wanna hook up with this girl, u know.. im lookin to have a relationship with her..and if u knew the kind of person that i am, and the kind of person that she is, im sure u would have a differnt opinion.

peace out

gianni

ggfella4

fuck it then.. go for yours... fuck the niggah... its a man eats man world out there... cuz if you dont know him like that then fuck it... i mean if the positions was swapped he would have done the same... but keep talking to her, but keep a distance for a while... to make sure she is not going with you cuz she is on the rebound....

Originally posted by atomicapples

ggfella4

fuck it then.. go for yours... fuck the niggah... its a man eats man world out there... cuz if you dont know him like that then fuck it... i mean if the positions was swapped he would have done the same... but keep talking to her, but keep a distance for a while... to make sure she is not going with you cuz she is on the rebound....

yea, i hear ya bro... im definatly gonna wait some time before i do anything... and i know that she liked me before she even went out with this other kid. so im sure that if i wait long enough and she gets over the other guy.. then its fine cuz i know that she will have feelins for me agian, and i kind of already see it the way she talks to me... now that u are on my side..:D how long do u think i should wait??

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by ggfella4

yea, i hear ya bro... im definatly gonna wait some time before i do anything... and i know that she liked me before she even went out with this other kid. so im sure that if i wait long enough and she gets over the other guy.. then its fine cuz i know that she will have feelins for me agian, and i kind of already see it the way she talks to me... now that u are on my side..:D how long do u think i should wait??

peace out

gianni

depends... just remember... not to make her wait to long...