Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Doesnt Johnny Vicious Have A Residency??

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

That would be nice if it happened. But I doubt it will. Heres why I think it wont.........In order for Draper to open up for guys like Tiesto he would need to change his style. If he opened up for them with the music he usually plays, I think Tiesto would go in the booth trying to strangle him. Its like trying to mix oil and water. From Exit's view point of things, you get Tiesto in there the beginning of the night, then you throw on Draper in the end who doesnt really need anyone to warm up for him.....Saves a whole lot of bullshit....

but he'll be opening up for them either way :confused: :confused:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PFloyd40

but he'll be opening up for them either way :confused: :confused:

I should clarify what I said......Draper opening up for Tiesto and the other djs they bring in is a bad idea....his style is nothing like theirs...its gonna sound horrible

But Exit being Exit probably decided to let Draper close out the night because they want the people to stick around. Also, they probably figured that the headline djs would bitch to managment about the shitty job Draper did if he opened up for them. They way they are doing it now saves them alot of drama. Which in my opinion is alot of bullshit. Draper doesnt know how to open up for guys like Tiesto. Their styles just dont mix..........

Hope that cleared it up

I should clarify what I said......Draper opening up for Tiesto and the other djs they bring in is a bad idea....his style is nothing like theirs...its gonna sound horrible

But Exit being Exit probably decided to let Draper close out the night because they want the people to stick around. Also, they probably figured that the headline djs would bitch to managment about the shitty job Draper did if he opened up for them. They way they are doing it now saves them alot of drama. Which in my opinion is alot of bullshit. Draper doesnt know how to open up for guys like Tiesto. Their styles just dont mix..........

Hope that cleared it up

i'm still a little confused on a few things..

"draper close out the night because they want the people to stick around.."

??? people are gonna stick around for draper but not tiesto? i'd say its completely opposite

these guys play all over the world.. they're encountering worse dj's then draper even(hard to believe i know) either way he's gonna be in there, no escaping it.. so just let him open for the big jocks who'll go on at 2 or 3 and close the place down..

of course this is all hypothetical b/c they'll never learn.. lol

Originally posted by PFloyd40

i'm still a little confused on a few things..

"draper close out the night because they want the people to stick around.."

??? people are gonna stick around for draper but not tiesto? i'd say its completely opposite

these guys play all over the world.. they're encountering worse dj's then draper even(hard to believe i know) either way he's gonna be in there, no escaping it.. so just let him open for the big jocks who'll go on at 2 or 3 and close the place down..

of course this is all hypothetical b/c they'll never learn.. lol

I understand what you're saying but it just wont sound right. His sound at the current moment wouldnt compliment or set the stage for Tiesto or the others to come on. Maybe Draper would change up his style if he opened up for them but thats not gonna happen anytime soon.

Fuck this, Draper sucks....:laugh:

I understand what you're saying but it just wont sound right. His sound at the current moment wouldnt compliment or set the stage for Tiesto or the others to come on. Maybe Draper would change up his style if he opened up for them but thats not gonna happen anytime soon.

Fuck this, Draper sucks....:laugh:

YES!

hahahahaha :laugh:

i definetly hear what your saying though, and completely agree.. the only thing his sound complements is the jack hammer they're pulling up the street w/ outside.. haha