Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Doesnt Johnny Vicious Have A Residency??

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually asked him when i saw him. He said to be honest i just don't want one now and he was having fun doing different places. or something along those lines...

Plus with all the bullshit in the NYC nightlife industry these days can ya blaim him..

Originally posted by caution

He had a one a month at Factory for the last 6 months or so, and he was awesome. Just wait, something is coming soon....

i talked to him at zacharies and all i can say is be on the lookout for flyers pretty soon.....

VICIOUS HELLZ YEA

Heh.. yeah I remember about a month ago one of my good friends who is in the industry told me a lil something something about a possible new party with Johnny Vicious being the resident possibly starting in mid-December. At the time it was still in the works, but I guess we'll have to see. ;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by codica3

Heh.. yeah I remember about a month ago one of my good friends who is in the industry told me a lil something something about a possible new party with Johnny Vicious being the resident possibly starting in mid-December. At the time it was still in the works, but I guess we'll have to see. ;) ;) ;)

that would be fuckin awesome.

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by jonathanny

Johnny vicious is one of the best dj's we have Not only in ny but in the world.. and yet for some reason he doesnt have a residency..........

HE NEEDS ONE.... AND HIS FANS DEMAND IT.......!!!!

peace

JON:D

yo bro people just don't even know..

i mean, last year i found out he got the residency at tunnel a couple months in advance and i was so fawkin amped.. i had been wishing johnny would have a res somewhere in teh city for the longest and when he got it, it was perfect... especially since it was tunnel.. one of my favorite clubs w/ one of my favorite dj's.. its a damn shame things turned out the way they did..

talked to johnny though that nite and the future looks bright :D

Originally posted by realz

All the times Exit "claimed" johnny was gonna be there, he was there. (Exits reopening - the first time they said he was, thanksgiving party) & now the 21st. George acosta on the 28th

bro in the past they claimed he was gonna be there like 5 sepereate times and put his name on the flyer and he wasnt scheduled to be there.....

Originally posted by realz

All the times Exit "claimed" johnny was gonna be there, he was there. (Exits reopening - the first time they said he was, thanksgiving party) & now the 21st. George acosta on the 28th

nope..

last year the second friday of the "imagine" party he was on the flyer w/ funk and in fact he was spinning at factory.. a few weeks before that they also said he was gonna be spinning on a saturday and when i got there denny was spinnign as usual...

Originally posted by PFloyd40

nope..

last year the second friday of the "imagine" party he was on the flyer w/ funk and in fact he was spinning at factory.. a few weeks before that they also said he was gonna be spinning on a saturday and when i got there denny was spinnign as usual...

:confused:

Are you sure it was an actual print, and not some underling sub promoter lieng? Im pretty sure I never seen a flyer with Johnny's name on it prior to the Grand Reopening