Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Need To Vent- My Spring Break Is Ruined!!!!

nSyNcBaBy

ok.. heres what happened... me, and 7 friends booked cancun already for march 16-23. all of the sudden 4 of them cant go anymore.. one b/c of his job, 2 b/c of $, and one b/c hes in the national guard and he cant leave. now im left with me, my bf, my best friend and another friend of mine. this friend of mine <who's an ex mind u> doesnt wanna go if its just the 4 of us cuz im sure he feels a lil awkward. and if he doesnt go, then my bff wont go and im left with my bf. we said wed go together but goin to cancun means goin with a bunch of people and partying... we agreed that itd be kinda pointless and not worth the $ <$1300> to go with just 2 of us.

the thing that sucks the most is that i have a $700 certificate that i won last spring break. so id be goin for less than 1/2 the price. i dont wanna waste that certificate. but i cant find anyone else who can come up with $200 in like, 2 days and then the rest of it by jan 16th. so i think my spring break is ruined and its really fuckin annoying... what i dont get is WHY DO U BOOK A TRIP FOR $1300 WHEN U KNOW U CANT AFFORD IT?!?!?! WTF?!! then screw everyone else over when u finally fuckin realize u cant afford it... GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate all my friends right now. :mad::blown::knife::flame: :bigfinger :flame::mad2:

:letsgo::biggun:

yea me and him could always go somewhere else but the thing is... is we're gonna have to spend money to CANCEL the trip :(and then have to rebook somethin somewhere else.... PLUS i already have that certificate worth 700 to go to one of 5 places before july... chances r i wont get anywhere before then if i dont go spring break. and i dont wanna waste it. yea its not money im wasting but i can go to cancun for 1/2 the price.. why would i wanna waste that?! :mad:

Originally posted by dgmodel

ebay or make a cp meet up out of it...

i know a kid whos dying to go to cancun maybe you can part with your tix or go with

theres no point to even try anymore.. we r all turned off to the idea of going... a lot of shit is goin on right now so.. im just gonna call tomorrow and cancel it. this sucks.

aw im sorry to hear that, i would be really mad too if that happened wtf

but hopefully something works out for you, but i can bet how mad u are since you thought u were going the whole time and now all of a sudden people back out on u wtf ugh

ok well good luck with everything