Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...:::tiËsto Review:::...

dcsglow

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Well, i may or may not be in my booty gear this week but either way i have some dance jobs coming up so you can all come and shove dollars in booty shorts :D :D :D I'll keep ya posted lolz

:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

I didn't know you were that kind of dancer! Wow, CP get's juicier and juicier everyday!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, all these requests for my booty gear :D *sigh* and I was gonna wear my UFO's too....

Well, i may or may not be in my booty gear this week but either way i have some dance jobs coming up so you can all come and shove dollars in booty shorts :D :D :D I'll keep ya posted lolz

!!!woo-hoo!!!

Originally posted by eggmok

we got there farily late coming from pvd, so i wasn't able to use em . . .

nice to finally meet you also, sorry i couldn't hang out more cause i had too many nyc headz to entertain . . .

not to mention that pgiddy was drunk off his ass and wanted me to drive him home in his beemer . . .

oy vey . . .

First off I don't have a beemer, that I know of. Vixen could you please get a spell check on beemer for me, thanks! Secondly I would never be that drunk, to let you drive that is. I had a hard enough time getting drunk enough to let vixen drive, but in the end it wasn't a prob. Yeah ferro and guy were both soaked, from my understanding he encouraged the bartender to dump water on them. Vixen was soaked also, but from sweat, still trying to get that smell out of my car. Smells like a freakin gym

Wow, all these requests for my booty gear :D *sigh* and I was gonna wear my UFO's too....

Will quarters be ok?

Originally posted by vicman

what? should we start panhandling people we know for all the extra change they have? stand in street corners and ask people to cooperate for the cause?

I think I have about $300 in change at home. We should be ok. My only question is, Vixen, how're you gonna dance with 10 lbs. of coins in your booty short pockets??

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

That would be Bimmer for the cars. Beamer (I think) for the motorcycles.

thanks, yes yes yes great minds, that hilarious same time the quarter thing. Wouldn't the bimmer be the same whether motorcycle or car, it's still a bimmer?

you now know what i do in my spare time, besides practicing with my blue photons in my room . . .

wtf happened to ferro, he was soaking wet and said the bouncers dumped a bucket of water on him . . .

i felt sorry for him but, shit, i couldn't stop laughing . . . :laugh:

. .

Egg we're gonna have to get together more often, seeing that we're both retired. Let me tell you being 24 and retired is not a bad gig at all. Although I hade to get up early, like 11 this morning. Had cereal, read the paper, took it easy. Anyways we'll start hanging like old people, playing some bingo and just gossiping about nothing and complaining about the weather and young kids these days.

Originally posted by pgiddy

thanks, yes yes yes great minds, that hilarious same time the quarter thing. Wouldn't the bimmer be the same whether motorcycle or car, it's still a bimmer?

Naw, two different things. Motorcycles are called Beamers (or Beemers). Pronounced BEE-MER. Cars are called Bimmers. And actually pronounced BIM-MER. BMW started making bikes first. The closest competitor in bikes were called Beesers. So people started calling the BMW bikes Beamers.

Then BMW started making cars. And of course, you can't call a car the same thing as a bike. So they started calling the cars Bimmers.

I'm a freak for knowing that. :(

hey, where's jasontowns . . .

anyone . . .

I think he's out helping underprivledged children get out of the ghetto, ever since he retired too and is still retired, that jason towns what a stand up person. I wish he was still on here, who knows maybe he will come back? THe best thing about him was his sig file and how he had a pic of himself:laugh: :laugh:

QUARTERS?! WTF do I look like? A fawkin gumball machine?! :mad: I want to see twenties, at least, and I don't mean two dimes!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

LMAO

I think were all pretty cheap around here, 'xcept shady, he rakes in top notch $$$

QUARTERS?! WTF do I look like? A fawkin gumball machine?! :mad: I want to see twenties, at least, and I don't mean two dimes!!!

It's good to set goals and have such high expectations, but come on lets be realistic here vixen, I think quarters are good, I'll give you a bucket we can tie around you. BTW, whats my cut?:laugh: :laugh:

Tiesto spun the best set I've heard. Glow was absolutely packed and I had the time of my life. The fact that I can't dance didn't even stop me from trying it was sooooooooo much fun.

Went w/my boy DCsGlow and saw Malanee, Vixen, PGiddy, Egg, and Vic there.

By the way who saw PvD there in VIP cuz jimi did.

Originally posted by darkangel2k

As far as tunes he played, I've got a partial list going, and feel free to add:

Somewhat in order, but not really:

-iio - rapture (deep dish remix)

-oceanlab - clear blue water (not sure the mix, maybe Ferry Corsten...I'll have to listen to my record to find out)

-Dave Matthews Band - the space between (crowd went nuts, and tiesto was singing along to most of it ;) )

-rank 1 - airwave

-insigma - open your eyes (the place went insane, and the lights were awesome)

-nalin & kane - open your eyes (great classic tune)

-salt tank - eugina (don't remember the mix)

-delerium - silence (dj tiesto - in search of sunrise mix)

-utah saints - lost vagueness

-kosheen - hide u w/ tiesto - flight 643 (entire track of flight 643)

-cj bolland - the prophet (again, crowd loved it)

-jan johnston - flesh (BT mix) great ending track

omg, he played the same set in chicago yo

i guess I am the only one that disagrees with everyone here. I though Tiesto's set was good, but not great.

For one, I thought the majority of his set was overly programmed. It seemed like he was following a little manuscript he had tacked on the wall. Nothing surprised him, at least not until later in his set. Every song and beat flowed too....carefully, I guess is the best word. Now, at about 4am, it sounded like he was really djing. You could tell b/c he went from programmed tricks, ie taking out bassline and synths and dropping songs in and out, to straight mixing. No tricks, just feeling the crowd, picking a song and going with it. Thats what I like about a DJ.

Secondly, I didnt feel his music that much, but that is just the NY hard house in me, so you can scratch that from my opinion.

Good night all in all. My first time at that venue. Nice people, no hassles.

Shouts to Highmay from the music board. Nice meeting you.

Haha Pangelid, I feel ya on the NY hard house thing.

I didn't think Tiesto was bad, from what I could tell the crowd had a lot of energy but I was so exhausted from travelling, clubbing in NY the night before, mom ripping me out of bed at 8 a.m. etc, that I wasn't sure what was going on half the time.

Highmay was there?? No fair! All these people, I didn't know they were coming, we should have had a meetup!!!