Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF Fridays = Gay party

realz

Originally posted by lowmazda

so?

what's is wrong w/ gay people?

if the music is good, go have a good time.

if you can't handle the crowd stay away.

Did I say I had a problem with gay people? Im just stating the facts kid. Besides the fact they will REJECT your ass at the door if your NOT gay. Rich can make some butt buddies.

Originally posted by realz

because Exit got mobbed on with the SF peeps. :blown:

...too bad..the 18 yr old crowd has no where else really to go.. I'm sure that Exit is not their choice.. I wish I could hook them all up w/ fake id's so they can attend SF on Saturday and not have to settle for cheeseball music..

ive been djing sound factory fridays for 3 years now and ive seen it at its best and ive seen it at its worst and NO PARTY EXIT HAS EVER DONE would compare to the old school sound factory friday parties if u were around 2 years ago and im takin it u were since u talk like u run the club scene u were deff at the sf friday parties and u no wats up and sound factory friday is the only place that has potential in nyc to become the sickest 18 and over party because of rich grant so that lil comment about him findin ass really isnt funnie cause when dave marvisi decides to cut exit payrolls like he has done before and use all come storming to sound factory fridays to promote and wat not i will be right here on this board to post and bring this up if anyone was affected by this its me cause i lost my 3 year residency and i worked my ass off to get people there every friday rich grant is all about loyalty maybe if there was more loyal promoters in the business these days u would understand wat this whole scene is about and exit would of been shut down a long time ago ....

and ur lil comment about u not wanting the sf friday crowd to go to exit TRUST ME u should be thankful if they go to exit cause that place is STARVING for some style and people who know wat the fuck is going on...

>>SaL kLuTcH

Originally posted by djklutch

ive been djing sound factory fridays for 3 years now and ive seen it at its best and ive seen it at its worst and NO PARTY EXIT HAS EVER DONE would compare to the old school sound factory friday parties if u were around 2 years ago and im takin it u were since u talk like u run the club scene u were deff at the sf friday parties and u no wats up

I admitt, the madness that started it all for me was SF Fridays exactly 2 and a half years ago (starting with the alan sax/dan barnes/frankie bones X-Mas rave) and yes.. those are nothing but good memories. Believe me it will NEVER be the same. Exit started a whole new club generation (promoting wise) for the better or for the worse? you make that decision.

& Im just dissing on SF Friday turning gay and Exit getting mobbed on because : YOU PEOPLE CURSED OUR PARTY OUT!!! AND NOW YOUR IN TONY RAPER'S HOUSE!!!

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

YEa and?? U wanna fight harry??

LoLz I almost got into a fight wit some kid on the payout line for exit bout SF and EXIT

lol Ronin remember hehehe

LOL

:square:

TO BE HONEST I WASNT EVEN AT THE PARTY :blank:

Originally posted by djklutch

ive been djing sound factory fridays for 3 years now and ive seen it at its best and ive seen it at its worst and NO PARTY EXIT HAS EVER DONE would compare to the old school sound factory friday parties if u were around 2 years ago and im takin it u were since u talk like u run the club scene u were deff at the sf friday parties and u no wats up and sound factory friday is the only place that has potential in nyc to become the sickest 18 and over party because of rich grant so that lil comment about him findin ass really isnt funnie cause when dave marvisi decides to cut exit payrolls like he has done before and use all come storming to sound factory fridays to promote and wat not i will be right here on this board to post and bring this up if anyone was affected by this its me cause i lost my 3 year residency and i worked my ass off to get people there every friday rich grant is all about loyalty maybe if there was more loyal promoters in the business these days u would understand wat this whole scene is about and exit would of been shut down a long time ago ....

and ur lil comment about u not wanting the sf friday crowd to go to exit TRUST ME u should be thankful if they go to exit cause that place is STARVING for some style and people who know wat the fuck is going on...

>>SaL kLuTcH

Do us all a favor and toss in some punctuation once in a while, would ya......

I'll get even more nostalgic for you KLUTCH. When it was JOHN BLAIR, Me, Alex & Leo, Luv & Lodi, promoting Factory on Fridays and Jonathan Peters was on the main floor. This was 1997 when Derrick used to do the door for us (now still with John Blair @ ROXY). THE NIGHT WAS Gay and we were happy to do it.

REALZ PLEASE STOP throwing Tony Draper's name around like you like him. You have said the kid sucks ass djing and so don't play yourself. You said you are there for the $$$$$ not the music. Be nice or I'll put your promoter ID picture up on CP.

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

I'll get even more nostalgic for you KLUTCH. When it was JOHN BLAIR, Me, Alex & Leo, Luv & Lodi, promoting Factory on Fridays and Jonathan Peters was on the main floor. This was 1997 when Derrick used to do the door for us (now still with John Blair @ ROXY). THE NIGHT WAS Gay and we were happy to do it.

REALZ PLEASE STOP throwing Tony Draper's name around like you like him. You have said the kid sucks ass djing and so don't play yourself. You said you are there for the $$$$$ not the music. Be nice or I'll put your promoter ID picture up on CP.

How can you put your name amongst some of the best promoters in nyc?

omg... read my post again. In no way shape or form have I lauded Tony nor did I say he sucks ass djing. He pleases his crowd but I said ITS NOT MY TYPE OF MUSIC. I may have said he sucks, but who doesnt know that besides the many amateurs of the club scene.

And how might you have my promoter ID picture? The last pic Exit took of me was in 99. The last pic Exit security took of me was a few months ago, because Doug was being a jerk. If you guys want my pic. I will post it ;) & WTF IS WRONG WITH MY PIC?!?!

Originally posted by karch

AHhhh people from Factory Fridays came over to Exit this past Friday? no wonder there were hot girls at Exit this Friday. I was wondering..

lols.. my friend who is a frequent Factory kid, went to Exit this past weekend. he said he saw/danced/hooked up w. some of the most beautiful girls in his life. he said exit has better chicks (WHITEROOM NOT THE MAINFLOOR)