Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PvD and Radiate Review

vicman

Originally posted by vicman

I'll post mine later on in the day, my ass is getting grilled at work :D but overall PvD had his sh*t on! Too bad it was only a 3hr set. Scott Henry was also at his best.

And I got dehydrated.

No review from me cause words can't do it justice. Forget about the shoddy acoustics in the place. Forget about the lack of ventilation. Forget about the cracked out ravers' bodies littering the dancefloor. Scott Henry rocked it. PVD kept me dancing all night. In the end, that's all that matters. :D

Originally posted by patural9

yes his set was sweet, threw in alot of older tracks like his set at Home in London, also had the tracks from his CD and then some.PvD was brilliant! Im am now jsut recovered from saturday! heres a pic of pvd from sat

Maybe you should recover a bit more before posting, cause you didn't put the pic up. :D

Originally posted by patural9

yes his set was sweet, threw in alot of older tracks like his set at Home in London, also had the tracks from his CD and then some.PvD was brilliant! Im am now jsut recovered from saturday! heres a pic of pvd from sat

Whoa!!! Pat, that is some pic....it blinded my eyes :D :D

Okay where do I begin,

I went to D.C. this weekend to witness the musical bliss of PVD. iI took me 6hours to get there just to be disappointed.

Let me start by saying that there were about 4 good looking girls there. PVD set was sick but by then I was fed up with the town and party. Like a bone head I went there earley only to listen to GARBAGE break beat from DJ ICEY for two hours before Scott Henry came on. I would rather take a meat malot to the head of my penius then listen to break beat, all noise going nowhere CRAP! I then went to GLOW for tiesto and sanger. Tiesto was good to but by then I shot my nut and wanted to retire with a shower and murderblunt nite capp. I geuss I was disapointed because before going down I had different idea about what I was going to. Hey don't get me wrong if being a raver is your thing I am not knocking it but just not my style. GLOW is a banging club sick system. As 2AM came around all the drinking heads went home while the after hour heads stayed to listen to tiesto. He was great controlling the crowd build up after build up just wished I wasn't so shot by then. The crowd had a very good vibe loving tiesto. If I had to geuss there was probabbally very little K going around. I could be wrong.

I learned a lesson this weekend don't travel A BILLION HOURS for what I can do right here in NYC, MAYBE IT'S ALL GETTING VERY STALE and TIME To MOVE ON.

:cool:

Originally posted by bigmahs

Okay where do I begin,

I went to D.C. this weekend to witness the musical bliss of PVD. iI took me 6hours to get there just to be disappointed.

Let me start by saying that there were about 4 good looking girls there. PVD set was sick but by then I was fed up with the town and party. Like a bone head I went there earley only to listen to GARBAGE break beat from DJ ICEY for two hours before Scott Henry came on. I would rather take a meat malot to the head of my penius then listen to break beat, all noise going nowhere CRAP! I then went to GLOW for tiesto and sanger. Tiesto was good to but by then I shot my nut and wanted to retire with a shower and murderblunt nite capp. I geuss I was disapointed because before going down I had different idea about what I was going to. Hey don't get me wrong if being a raver is your thing I am not knocking it but just not my style. GLOW is a banging club sick system. As 2AM came around all the drinking heads went home while the after hour heads stayed to listen to tiesto. He was great controlling the crowd build up after build up just wished I wasn't so shot by then. The crowd had a very good vibe loving tiesto. If I had to geuss there was probabbally very little K going around. I could be wrong.

I learned a lesson this weekend don't travel A BILLION HOURS for what I can do right here in NYC, MAYBE IT'S ALL GETTING VERY STALE and TIME To MOVE ON.

:cool:

maybe you should have seen Ultraworlds website and checked out the phographs of their past event before even getting your tix...i guess its that NYC state of mind that everything outside NYC is not worth anything. If your to serious about the scene and stuff, buddy you need something better to do.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm just disapponted I drove 2weeks to get banged up.

Don't bash because I think your town sucks!

wtf?

you drove 2 weeks to get from Staten Island to DC...some shitty car you drive...I guess the car makes the owner or the owner makes the car, either way both are shit..next time stay in Staten Island, Im sure there is a lot going on there...and while your at it, get yourself a life beyond going to clubs...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let me start by saying that there were about 4 good looking girls there.

Sure, DC may not have the big haired, tacky hooped earring wearing, gum smacking, big schnozzed, nasally voiced, thick eye shadow wearing, Jersey girls that your used to. But there were a lot more than 4 good looking girls there. Did you remember to shower before you came to the party? Cause if ya spent two weeks in the car and didn't shower, your stench probably scared all the good looking chicks away.

iT'S FUNNY HOW YOU AND YOUR BOYFREIND VICMAN A QUICK IN YOUR RESPONSE .

i LIKE TO ENGAGE IN GEOGRAPHIC CONFROTATION IT'S FUN. lISTEN LADIES IT'S MY OPINION ABOUT THE WEEKEND DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL. D.C. sucks!

Don't choke on you glowstix

raver boy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

iT'S FUNNY HOW YOU AND YOUR BOYFREIND VICMAN A QUICK IN YOUR RESPONSE .

i LIKE TO ENGAGE IN GEOGRAPHIC CONFROTATION IT'S FUN. lISTEN LADIES IT'S MY OPINION ABOUT THE WEEKEND DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL. D.C. sucks!

Don't choke on you glowstix

raver boy

My, my, my. I woulda thought a big bad New Yorker would come up with a better comeback than the standard third grader retort of "You're gay!".

Oh, and since you seem to be of minimal intellect:

retort means a witty reply

vs.

retard means you.

hea Shady grove you think your smart huh

I have a question for you.

If my nutz were on your chin where would my dick be?

Itellectual, you left your brain in a urinal when you were banged up in one of your WHACK ASS raver venues.

Hmm, considering it's about two inches from my chin to my mouth. And since you seem like the type that would have a very small penis due to steroid abuse. I would have to say that your dick would be at least an inch and a half short of my mouth. Q.E.D.

huh?

What in god's name are you taliking about bro?

Y

YOU should do juice you got shoulders like a girl.

Did you you wear a dress to PVD?

:D

I dunno, dawg. Your the one who asked the sick question about putting your nuts on my chin. I was merely answering your question of where your dick would be. But I'll put it in terms you may understand: I SAID YOU HAVE A SMALL PENIS!

:D :D :D

allright allright,

You got my vote you really don't suck

It was fun breaking balls though

I was in a bad mood this weekend. I was surfing around this board and noticed alot of you come to NYC. Where do you guys usually go?

Haha. No hard feelings. It was all in good fun. I haven't been up to NYC since I went to Twilo in April.

Bunch of people went up to Vinyl for Danny Howells a little while ago, though.