Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PvD and Radiate Review

vicman

Originally posted by bigmahs

TWILO

I missed that place. That was the first place I saw PVD like 2 years ago. I saw alot of DJ'S there too bad it closed Have you been to FACTORY?

HOW DO I MAKE IT SO IT DISPLAYS THE MESSAge OF THE OTHER MEMBER AND THEN MINE UNDERNEATH IT

press "quote" at the bottom of the message you want to quote...havent been to SF, JP spins there no?

This was a wacky, wacky thread. The only thing I would add to it is that people come from all over for Ultraworld events so a lot of the people you found unattractive there were not DC-MD area people. And even though Ultraworld quite intentionally uses the term "electronic music festival" rather than "rave", it basically a rave. So next time you hear of one you'll know what to expect. And we all miss Twilo.

Originally posted by Kuro

This was a wacky, wacky thread. The only thing I would add to it is that people come from all over for Ultraworld events so a lot of the people you found unattractive there were not DC-MD area people. And even though Ultraworld quite intentionally uses the term "electronic music festival" rather than "rave", it basically a rave. So next time you hear of one you'll know what to expect. And we all miss Twilo.

thanx for the tip