Clubplanet Nightlife Community

diesel warehouse sale in nyc

xnyc21x

• 2 weeks later...

Be careful when you go to those sample sales on 36th btwn 7th and 8th.

I went to a Tahari / theory one last week, and and Urban Outfitters one a little while back, and the prices weren't that great.

Ex....Pants for $210 and 60% off. That comes to $84, and if you ask me...there's better deals elsewhere.

This place sort of contradicts the meaning of a Sample Sale.

***Just my opinion

Originally posted by marcid21

Be careful when you go to those sample sales on 36th btwn 7th and 8th.

I went to a Tahari / theory one last week, and and Urban Outfitters one a little while back, and the prices weren't that great.

Ex....Pants for $210 and 60% off. That comes to $84, and if you ask me...there's better deals elsewhere.

This place sort of contradicts the meaning of a Sample Sale.

***Just my opinion

Agreed. Many merchandisers have seized on the sample-sale concept without offering sample-sale prices. In lieu of -- or at least in addition to -- sample sales when you're looking for discounted designer stuff, I'd also recommend Bluefly.com.

Along with bluefly.com...there's dailycandy.com. It has a listing of a whole bunch of sample sales from designer to discount. I can't tell u first hand how they are though...I haven't been to one yet.

I still stay stick with the co-signment shops in chelsea and further downtown. If you want a bargain, you'll just have to go hunting.

:D