Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vicodine???

Originally posted by trancedkitten

does anyone know what this does? Pillform? Any info is much appreciated?

Thanks,

-=*TrancEdkittEn*=-

=^..^=

They are pain killers. taken with some alcohol they will fuck your shit up. I have been taking them with like 10 beers and damn does it do the trick. they make you a little tired though so I just take some stackers or rip fuels to keep myself from falling on my face. Watch out cause I had problems with my stomach when I took them without food. have fun..

Painkiller/Opiate.

Gives you a nice warm fuzzy feeling. Most people drink on em...I feel there is no need...the buzz is nice enough alone. On top of that...the amount of Tylenol in each Vicodin (500-750mgs) per pill is very hard on the liver.

Other pills that produce same effect listed in potency:

Dilaudid (hydromorphone)

Oxycontin (The big bang! Straight oxycodone)

Percoset/Percodan (oxycodone with tylenol/asprin)

Vicodin/Vicoprohen (hydrocodone w/tylenol/aspirin)

T3's/Tylox (Tylenol w/codeine)

Originally posted by vodkaredbull

They are pain killers. taken with some alcohol they will fuck your shit up. I have been taking them with like 10 beers and damn does it do the trick. they make you a little tired though so I just take some stackers or rip fuels to keep myself from falling on my face. Watch out cause I had problems with my stomach when I took them without food. have fun..

. . are you nuts? . . .

ok...don't do oxycontin((that is just stupid imo)) and tylenol 3's((ty and codine)) will do nothing but make ur stomache all retarted and u might even puke! thats without alcohol! they r gross!! vicodin really are not that strong imo...but i also have a tendency to overdo things and build tolerance! LMAO...they r cool if u wanna cut down on the amount of drinks it takes u to get shitty!! same with perks... have fun but be safe...there is always a chance of complications with painkillers and alcohol!! but u should be fine if u take it easy..vic's are a good choice to try out!

An OxyContin 10mg is the same a two percosets.

As a matter of fact two percosets is worse than a 10mg OxyContin due to the fact you are ingesting 1200mg of tylenol with two percoset.

Tylenol is not good for your liver...oxycodone (the active ingredient in oxycontin and percoset) is not harmful to the body in anyway.

Don't let all of the media hype misinform you.

Originally posted by djscotphreak

An OxyContin 10mg is the same a two percosets.

As a matter of fact two percosets is worse than a 10mg OxyContin due to the fact you are ingesting 1200mg of tylenol with two percoset.

Tylenol is not good for your liver...oxycodone (the active ingredient in oxycontin and percoset) is not harmful to the body in anyway.

Don't let all of the media hype misinform you.

but isn't that shit like dangerously addictive?