Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nothing Like A Guy Who Smells Good Mmmmm.............

synderella420

Nothing smells better than a girl, for some reason you can be sitting inside a car full of guys and as soon as a chick sits down inside of your car its like the Garden of Eden. I don't know what lotions, shampoons, deoderants, or whatever else girls wear , but they tend to smell so damn good. The best is when your strip a girl down and catch her after the shower and you get a whiff of her SCENT. Just the scent of her and nothing else, and everyone smells different. Gawd I luv women :)

Where in Queens? I used to live in Flushing Right across the street to Queens College of Kissena Blvd. In da Projects, thats where I got my edumacation, now I live way out in the boon docks of Rockland County. Uhh I love my frequent trips to the city... :)

Originally posted by atomicapples

lan administrator

desktop support

fucking they should give me more doe for doing all this shit...

My company is based out of Italy, so those Knuckle heads dont know whats going on here day to day. Its a cool Job, but its long , I can only sit on the internet for so long without getting tired, I should have bought one of those putter systems, least I could be working on my short game :)

Originally posted by jamaica

If your paycheck is good, then you have nothing to worry about. On the other hand mine sucks, but i can't compain because i make more then most my friends.

My paycheck is really good, and I do make more than my friends, problem is I have a problem and keep spending all my money... I like toys ( Not the sexual ones :) ) . I guess I shouldnt complain :)

Originally posted by synderella420

This guy on the train this morning smelled so good mmmmm...

I just wanted to start sucking on his neck.......

umm hun, that was Quoth and my natural scent of Aqua Di Gio, and any lady who has met me from the board can testify to that hehe. *damn quoth yer smooth*