Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck college!!!

...i remember when finals where such a stress headache when I was in college. But, trust me...there should be no rush to get out, especially with the current job market looking pretty bleak. When you're working, you can't blow off a day of class and hang with your pals to take bong hits while watching a movie or playing video games.

Now I got to show up to work EVERY day at 7:30am-6pm. If I decide to skip a day or two, there's a couple of guys (god-damn sharks) who would love to take over my job and I would find my ass canned very soon. So enjoy college while it lasts...I would give my left testicle to be on winter break again.

I 100% hear ya!

FUCK COLLEGE.

I can't wait 'til grad school.

At least then I can take classes that focus on my specific area of interest instead of all the "well-roundedness" required in college.

I can't wait 'til full-time job in my area of major.

At least then when I have to deal with all the bullshit I'll at least be getting paid!

hey, it can always be worse....

I'm taking 6 classes, 20 hours of work, plus VP duties for 2 clubs at school, and gotta commute for 1.5 hours each way, and gotta fit in the clubbin' life in the meantime...

much like Codica, I'm actually looking forward to work....not to mention retirement.....

oy vey.........

Anyone in need of a media planner? lol

Originally posted by pangelid

forget that.....college is the shit.

you got to get better at scheduling. I have all 2:00 and later classes, and no class on fridays. Its ridiculous.

My senior year my spring semester schedule was as follows...

mondays- off

tuesdays-8:30am weight training

10:00am basketball

1:00pm personal financial management

wednesday-off

thursday-8:30am weight training

10:00am basketball

1:00pm personal financial management

5:00pm beer & wine appreciation (actual 2 hour class)

friday- off

i miss the good ol' days...

you got to get better at scheduling. I have all 2:00 and later classes, and no class on fridays. Its ridiculous.

Nah, my scheduling is fine.. I don't have classes earlier than 1:30pm & I have no Friday classes either.

I guess school just isn't for all of us (unfortunately to get my Psy.D I need to graduate college and go on for 2 more years) :mad: :mad: :mad:

And to think I was actually considering med school... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

well let me start off that I hate school, lol...but what I hate is that I have to work full time and then go to school after work. If I just had school and no job, then I would go to school n do better, etc. I just hate getting out of work at 5:30, get a class after 6pm, getting out , and there goes the day.

Ugghh I wish I stood home with no bills, no job, just school, but thats not possible. So am forced to go to work full time n school, now thats what I hate...:(

Originally posted by senorfern

...i remember when finals where such a stress headache when I was in college. But, trust me...there should be no rush to get out, especially with the current job market looking pretty bleak. When you're working, you can't blow off a day of class and hang with your pals to take bong hits while watching a movie or playing video games.

Now I got to show up to work EVERY day at 7:30am-6pm. If I decide to skip a day or two, there's a couple of guys (god-damn sharks) who would love to take over my job and I would find my ass canned very soon. So enjoy college while it lasts...I would give my left testicle to be on winter break again.

DITTO!

im not talking about my schedule, im talking about the work...my schedule is awesome...im in clss mondays and wednesdays...and have off tuesday thursday friday.......but the work load is killing me...i thought that my senior year would b easy but im fawkin going nuts over here!:mad:

Trust me enjoy college while you can. In college I worked full-time, took 16-18 credits per semester, did 4 hours of community service a week, and I still rather be back in college. When you're in college you at least have a goal, graduate. When you're working everday your life becomes more monotous and you're not quite sure what your goal is anymore. Life just feels different.

Though I will say having money to party with is quite good.

You're sick of school? This semester I had four very hard political science and music classes, 30+ working at my shite job,plus I'm the editor of an academic journal,AND I have to find ways to squeeze in some free time to myself. I can't wait till grad school...one more year!

I actuallty liked it when i was there..I was having a great time......but all my friends were my fellow wknd ravers as well..i used to go to school with my video camera and record all the crazy antics...sitting in front of school..talking laughing...i really miss that...and class was fun especially the ones with my friends...

Last semester I took 7 classes and every week i had at least 2 papers due, for the finals i was drowned in papers...college and clubs, are hard to balance...especially when they are both up there on the priority list..

My semester took so much energy out of my that in the summer I exploded like a volcanoe...parties every single day..so happens i didn't straightnen up in tme to go back this semester...I was off living everywhere but home...

Now I am just a Lazy Raver..I relax all week and club all wknd..and i still don't have a permanent home..i can't get too comfortable because I am about to move soon again..

Being out of school..well the fun was there but its hard to get back in because now they are requiring me to take a test and all this other headache..

Although when i talk to my friends and they tell me about all these papers and tests all i can do is remember and smile at myself because i get to wake up at 2:30p.m and relax and come the wknds I am revitalized...

I know college can seem tough and like a pain in the ass while you're there...I know I complained during finals, etc...but pleeeaaase realize how good you have it & enjoy...'cause like vampie (:)) and everyone else that's working is saying...college is the best time of your life...you will rarely have that kind of freedom in the 'real world'...ahh winter break...a whole month of doing NOTHING....:D. And I've only been out since May...lol.:tongue: