Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Wmc

zaguero

Originally posted by zaguero

I know its a long way before the WMC, but who would be interested in making the trek to Miami in March?:)

im always there!!! :) actually right now would be a good time to start making plans..hmm id say towards the end of the month because thats usually when everyone knows the official date...my hammy here i come!!

:bounce:

cd

Originally posted by chynado11

im always there!!! :) actually right now would be a good time to start making plans..hmm id say towards the end of the month because thats usually when everyone knows the official date...my hammy here i come!!

:bounce:

cd

:idea: Since you're a WMC veteran why don't you lead the way on this??:)

Originally posted by zaguero

:idea: Since you're a WMC veteran why don't you lead the way on this??:)

whats so difficult in getting a cheap hotel, renting a car, and getting your plane tix as soon as we know the dates?

if y'all are 100% legit going then as soon as we know the dates we shouyld make all the arrangements...it kinda sux when everyone says "yup Im going" then one week before the thing nobody has done anything.

I'm a bit familiar with MIA from my frequent trips there when I lived in Fla.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Plus. I would personally like some good recommendations on where to find some of Miami's finest Columbian Marching Powder. :D

well we all know somebody who knows someone...:D :D

so start polishing up on your spanish shady, 'cause "hamburguesa con queso" wont suffice down there.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Plus. I would personally like some good recommendations on where to find some of Miami's finest Columbian Marching Powder. :D

Coming to Miami and not trying the "marching powder" is like goint to Maine and not trying the Lobster! It's readily available.....;)