Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Fuckin'eye...

dgmodel

My goal is to one day OWN CP...

Fuck my brokerage career, fuck my Schooling... I will be the next MODERATOR OF CP... WATCH AND SEE... WATCH AND SEE...

btw i have jury duty tomorrow, and its pointless to be up... its only some poor schlubs life in my hands, if they wanted it dont fair and right they shouldnt have picked me...

I have better things to do then listen to ppl bitch and complain...

(now that im thinking about it, CP is much like jury duty... lol just with hotter ppl, and better things to bitch and complain about...)

and btw im an insomniac by nature... my parents never let me stay up when i was younger and then ever since i was like in 6 or 7th grade i would stay up late reading or watching the news or stand up comedy...

Now things have changed dramtically however i still dont sleep... plenty of time to sleep when youre dead...

Originally posted by synderella420

BTW: Stop smoking the herb and u wont need that lol!!

I dont do drugs anymore... its been a while since i smoked a fatty... I think High school with apples...

No wait we did a while back when somebody's relative was here visiting from a diff country, however other then that its been since H.S.

Originally posted by dgmodel

I got clean and clear in my eye.. and now i look like fuckin' pirate with this sorry ass excuse of an eye... damn it burns and its red.. fuckin' A...

YuM~a pirate with clean and clear skin!!! throw on a patch!! ~~>

;):mad::cry::shaky::woah::)

Sven·ga·li (svn-gäl, sfn-)

n. pl. Sven·ga·lis

A person who, with evil intent, tries to persuade another to do what is desired: “a crafty Svengali who lures talented people with grand promises yet gives them little lasting operational authority” (Chris Welles).

hmmmmmm....::raises one eyebrow::...i like him even more now!! evil and crafty!! very intriguing!

Originally posted by misk

Sven·ga·li (svn-gäl, sfn-)

n. pl. Sven·ga·lis

A person who, with evil intent, tries to persuade another to do what is desired: “a crafty Svengali who lures talented people with grand promises yet gives them little lasting operational authority” (Chris Welles).

hmmmmmm....::raises one eyebrow::...i like him even more now!! evil and crafty!! very intriguing!

youre giving me rosey cheeks! simmer down... im shy...

Originally posted by dgmodel

You used to go out with that encyclopedia brittanica kid didnt you??? the one in the commercial that was like "hey remember me?" the kid who needed a beating!!!... yea, you did go out with him and now hes got you peddling that crap too... damn...

ohhhhhhhh shit ahhhhhhh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: the muthafuckin blond headed kid with glasses and old skool Air Jordans?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: