Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's up this weekend?

jprutig

Peeps! whatup!

you chose kind of dull weekend to come. . .

i think king britt's supposed to be at club 5, in DC, on saturday, if you can stay for sunday night, Sam da man burns is at the Red, also in DC. nothing much else on saturday though. . . oh, there's a local talent showcase at this club called the Edge, party name;s Synchronocity, its a decent time, cheap, no one you know though (also in DC)

as for baltimore, i heard that Shorty's is pretty good for house music, Charles Feelgood owns the place, don't know the residents or who's there on saturday. . .

i heard about david and IC securing Adam Freeland (dayamn!), you going to chicago for that?

Originally posted by scratchapella

Peeps! whatup!

you chose kind of dull weekend to come. . .

i think king britt's supposed to be at club 5, in DC, on saturday, if you can stay for sunday night, Sam da man burns is at the Red, also in DC. nothing much else on saturday though. . . oh, there's a local talent showcase at this club called the Edge, party name;s Synchronocity, its a decent time, cheap, no one you know though (also in DC)

as for baltimore, i heard that Shorty's is pretty good for house music, Charles Feelgood owns the place, don't know the residents or who's there on saturday. . .

i heard about david and IC securing Adam Freeland (dayamn!), you going to chicago for that?

hey scratch - what it is?

i'm thinking about hitting up chi-town for freeland, though it may be tough. centro has roger sanchez and vinyl has deep dish that weekend, don't really want to fly out for ONE night - that's a little crazy considering how much it costs and how much i like sanchez at cf and the dish at vinyl...

do you know of anything in baltimore on saturday - that's the info i'm looking.

what are you doing down there? school?

awww poor peeps. . . gotta decide: roger sanchez/deep dish/adam freeland? life can be so hard for new yorkers sometimes. :tongue: he'll probably be in new york sooner or later. . . but i'd go back just to see that PVD frankfurter loving brit. . . i haven't seen him since he shaved his head

sorry though, i don't know much about balitmore. there's a website that might help you more: www.lemurgene.com

and yes, i'm here for school :(

Originally posted by scratchapella

awww poor peeps. . . gotta decide: roger sanchez/deep dish/adam freeland? life can be so hard for new yorkers sometimes. :tongue: he'll probably be in new york sooner or later. . . but i'd go back just to see that PVD frankfurter loving brit. . . i haven't seen him since he shaved his head

smartass - :tongue: :tongue:

listen to me - bitch moan whine. i really should shut up, eh?

b2b sure does love his cheezdogs, though. he's a sexy bitch now with that shaved head. i was out there for their halloween party. that was fun as hell.

thanks for the help, scratch. be sure to drop a line if you ever make it up to ny. you going to be back in chi-town for break?

Originally posted by peeps

thanks for the help, scratch. be sure to drop a line if you ever make it up to ny. you going to be back in chi-town for break?

oh if god is willing, and yes i will mos definitely hit you up if i ever make it up there. . . but all those crazy djs they're getting, jeebus! Adam Freeland, and now DJ Hyper!

but since when did david get all nuskool breaks? what happened to being richie hawtin's bitch?

have a good weekend peeps