Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHo is the HOTTTTTEST girl FROM SEX BOARD!!!

sonicinfusion

Originally posted by shady609

i forgot sum:

Clubkitty

Tasyt

Rava

Glow

U ladies are wat keeps me checking this board

oh and lina that pic of u on the bed is HOT i don't care who has a problem w/ that

i was beginning to feel a lil left out... ::sniffsniff::.... aint no one gonna have a problem with it either... hehe.. he can handle it :laugh:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

clubkat & tastyt... no contest... they've got the looks and the PERSONALITY to boot...

come on people... sexiness isn't about how much boobs you show or what you aren't wearing ... it's all in the attitude... it's all in style...

yeah, peoples looks are important.. it's the first thing that draws you to them, but when you get to know them and the personality isn't backing up the package ~ there's no point.

just needed to say my piece... take it as you will... cause shit, someone needed to say it. :rolleyes::blank:;):D

Originally posted by djmoonshine

come on people... sexiness isn't about how much boobs you show or what you aren't wearing ... it's all in the attitude... it's all in style...

just needed to say my piece... take it as you will... cause shit, someone needed to say it. :rolleyes::blank:;):D

Good thing you posted this, I was just about to upload a pix of myself with tripple padded bullet proof push up bra in order to have my ego boost! You da best, spared me the embarrassment!

:laugh: :laugh:

(damn, I told myself I wasn't going to be catty!)

Originally posted by xxlea

Good thing you posted this, I was just about to upload a pix of myself with tripple padded bullet proof push up bra in order to have my ego boost! You da best, spared me the embarrassment!

:laugh: :laugh:

(damn, I told myself I wasn't going to be catty!)

oMG lmfA0~ :laugh: :laugh:

hell yeah kitty!!! ~meOw~