Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Sandman

Originally posted by unclebuc

Relax there kitty......He was playing.......Your the one starting drama sweetie........

:mad: not that i need to defend my actions to anyone.....but......i waited until he had dissed her for like the fourth time......that is when i posted about it!!!!! if he was really playing....than he should apologize!! until then........:mad:

lisa

Bit off more than he can chew this time, huh???

HE is a nice guy, just plays around alot.... don't take ffense to it, and if you do, he will stop....

I met CLubangel once, at River street. She is a pretty cool chick, from what I know of her anyway. SHe thought she could keep up dancing with me .... I had to show her who was boss (kidding)LOL

Originally posted by lock16

Bit off more than he can chew this time, huh???

HE is a nice guy, just plays around alot.... don't take ffense to it, and if you do, he will stop....

I met CLubangel once, at River street. She is a pretty cool chick, from what I know of her anyway. SHe thought she could keep up dancing with me .... I had to show her who was boss (kidding)LOL

Thanks Cosmic and Jarmenio! :) :)

And Lock (aka - energizer bunny).....I was having an off night that night....LMAO....I WANNA A REMATCH!!! HEE HEE!

Remember....."What are you on?"...LOL

:)

i am not gonna get into a war of words with you....He is a nice guy....harmless.....he doesn't have access to a computer 24/7 like most of us. he is online for 20 mins a day......I don't know if there is anything more into the story but from what i know, he likes Lauren and wouldn't say a bad thing about her. We even went out with you guys in hoboken when I was living there. I read the post your talking about and in my opinion, he really didn't say anything bad.....he was just being sarcastic. There was really no need to bash him the way that you did.......

Originally posted by clubangel

Thanks Cosmic and Jarmenio! :) :)

And Lock (aka - energizer bunny).....I was having an off night that night....LMAO....I WANNA A REMATCH!!! HEE HEE!

Remember....."What are you on?"...LOL

:)

Well, I broke my leg back in July, pretty bad, and I am just now beginning to return to my true energizer bunny form... BUT you are on... name the time and the palce, and I'll see if it fits in my schedule... lol

:tongue:

Originally posted by clubkitty

Okay unclebuc......you seem pretty sincere........so i am deleting what i said..........please tell your friend to play nice from now on!!!:tongue:

\

Thanks for playing my internet mother this morning...

To correct your problem with me.... I dissed, I did not slander or call her names....

To the rest who jumped on me (not that I would expect you to look up what I wrote) I simply wrote something along the lines of "the angel is the devil."

I have read bash posts on here that get very personal and sick, I wrote a rated "G" comment and I catch this heat??

moe_party.gif

Live DJs all night.

NU-school breaks, classic breaks, scratchin recordz up da azz....

house, progressive, tribal, party music, hip hop, trip hop, 2 kegs, girls, boys, men, women, 100% FREE, bring da whole crew.

Promoters... come check out the talents of DJ erok & Tim Roberts

:roll::spin2:

THIS SATURDAY Dec. 8th spinnin 9pm till dawn.

Right in the heart of Jersey City... JOURNAL SQUARE...

Email me or click on moe for mo info.