Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I"VE said it ONCE, I've said it AGAIN, and I'm only sayin it ONE MORE TIME!

You know, I think ass grabbing of any kind in public is just WRONG.

Just step back from the ass, folks.

And not to steal any thunder from the ladies...but we menfolk get our behinds grabbed from time to time...by both men AND women.

Yes, we all have the 'ass grabbin' BLUES from time to time.

Too bad we don't have names like

Deaf Lemon Jefferson

Blind Apple Washington

or

Slow Banana Jackson

or some other combination of bodily disorder, fruit, and last name of a founding father.

BUT I digress....

kjlive

Originally posted by kjlive

You know, I think ass grabbing of any kind in public is just WRONG.

Just step back from the ass, folks.

And not to steal any thunder from the ladies...but we menfolk get our behinds grabbed from time to time...by both men AND women.

Yes, we all have the 'ass grabbin' BLUES from time to time.

Too bad we don't have names like

Deaf Lemon Jefferson

Blind Apple Washington

or

Slow Banana Jackson

or some other combination of bodily disorder, fruit, and last name of a founding father.

BUT I digress....

kjlive

WTF?

i lost you around the 'ass grabbin' blues part....

so the point is, no unauthorized buttock pinching people!

I really seriously thought this kind of stuff stopped before highschool. I remember one night when LM commented on having her ass grabbed... I thought she was just commenting on all of us, not strangers. But then, I dont get my ass grabbed much anymore, so im outta touch.

Seriously... people gotta knock off that shit. Although, I have swatted Meli... but i think she took it in the spirit in which it was intended.

Once again, i find i am embarrassed for my sex. Sorry ladies... next time try a swift kick into the balls... targeting to stop somewhere around the sternum. This should propell your ankle between the nuts, forcing them into each thigh.

I was soooo disappointed when this girl i met at exit told me she had been groped twice (and it was early)...then i checked out this board and saw that it is commonplace...what a shame...

My advice to ladies is CONFRONTATION. you dont have to grab back or kick - esp. grab, these types of "men" might actually think that's a good thing.

What my friend used to do is just confront them...get in their face about why they did what they did or if they actually think it is something that will get them anywhere...see how quickly they put their tale between their legs and shut the f-ck up - if not to spurt out an apology...you ladies have to say something because gropers will keep doing it as long as they get away with it...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . I couldn't even hint at doing that to a chick . . . I guess that's why I'm the nice guy with the word "friend" on his fucking forehead . . . :mad: . . . . :laugh:

I could relate, I would never even think of doin such a thing. and i also feel like there is a "friend" tattoo to my forehead. sometime nice guys finish last

:(

Originally posted by phatman

What my friend used to do is just confront them...get in their face about why they did what they did or if they actually think it is something that will get them anywhere...see how quickly they put their tale between their legs and shut the f-ck up

Not always! When I did that the first guy try to swing at me after I threw the drink at him.

Then the second time, the homeless man came right at my face shouting, I kept shouting back and if it hadn't been for a GENTLEMAN that pushed him away, he might of hit me...

So it's a tough call.

Im saying to do this before you take action...just strip these guys' mentality down to complete idiocy and think how they would react.

I hear you though - I've got no real solutions - if I see it I try to stop it - if someone I know does it, I give them sh-t...that's about all I can do...I empathize with the women...got two sisters and enough stories for two lifetimes...just amazed that there are still women that are smart enough to say that this is NOT all men...

Originally posted by lavendermenace

on a similar note:

A few weeks ago I was on the subway going home from vinyl and this nasty looking guy sitting across from me whips it out and starts jerkin off right there. eeeeeewwwwwww.pukeface.gif

And the worst part is: This is the THIRD time this has happened to me. confangry.gif

MEN can be really disgusting sometimes.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by lavendermenace

on a similar note:

A few weeks ago I was on the subway going home from vinyl and this nasty looking guy sitting across from me whips it out and starts jerkin off right there. eeeeeewwwwwww.pukeface.gif

And the worst part is: This is the THIRD time this has happened to me. confangry.gif

MEN can be really disgusting sometimes.

HAHAHAHAHAHa.... well, i've never tryed that approach...

:eek::laugh: