Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Powerful Women...

dgmodel

I always had a thing for powerful women... and ever since i can remember wanted a bonnie and clyde type relationship... theres nothing hotter then that IMO...

In movies girls with guns are mad hot, business women, just mean bitches overall... i dont know... who knows...

Originally posted by dgmodel

I always had a thing for powerful women... and ever since i can remember wanted a bonnie and clyde type relationship... theres nothing hotter then that IMO...

In movies girls with guns are mad hot, business women, just mean bitches overall... i dont know... who knows...

I think any women in a high position is hot. Teachers are the hottest :D BIggest Fantasy of mine. Lawyers are the biggest bitches C'mon :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

I snowboard, and love to see ski bunnies on the slopes.

:tongue:

me too, love seeing all those ski bunnies at the lodge/bar after a long day of hitting the trails and terrain park.

And, I work with all these hotties that get dressed up in their executive outfits...oh, so nice...but I make it a rule never to dip my nose where I work, it's just asking for trouble.

I always thought my strong personality chased men away. I have a very strong personality, that I feel may be intimadating.....

Im going back to school to become a teacher even though I have my four year degree. Main reason:::: summers off, which will let me do my massage therapy, which hopefully will be in school for that this JAN!!!!!:D:cool:

You think i can attribute this behaviour to my mother... since she was very strict when i was growing up and so forth? and my sisters were mean bitches??? hmm i wonder if this is some deep rooted subconcious, looking for a girl like mother shit...

(not in a freaky fucked up way but i think you knowwhat i mean)

Originally posted by dgmodel

OMG I was thinkin the same shit the other day. I would love to be Bonnie. Oh the power of a women with a gun...I am a pure bitch..yes and it is so good...;) Don't FAWK with me!!!