Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dUMb or cRuNKeD uP PicS

vmisglow

Did u really just say "crunked up"? LOL!!! too good!!

nice pics too :laugh:

I don't think I have any of me like that but I have some pics of Jimi I could scan, he's pretty funny lookin' :laugh: lol jk hun!

Oh wait here's one -- this is me stuck in my friend's closet with no pants on (keep YOUR pants on, I'm not exposed).

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I don't think I have any of me like that but I have some pics of Jimi I could scan, he's pretty funny lookin' :laugh: lol jk hun!

Oh wait here's one -- this is me stuck in my friend's closet with no pants on (keep YOUR pants on, I'm not exposed).

So you don't wear your booty shorts and royal blue thong 24/7 like in those other pics? Kuro thought you did, but I told him he was just living in a sick fantasy world. I told you so, Kuro. See, she probably doesn't go to class wearing the black vinyl booties. :D

im sorry but...YOU have a problem. that's all. thank you for your time.

This may not even require my retaliation.

PGiddy, what do we think? Is it beyond our ethical code of "just too easy" take a stab? (and he says I have problems!!)

Or Egg, what would JasonTowns do in this situation? Or rather, what would you do to JasonTowns in this situation? :laugh:

btw.... 600 posts baby!!!

This may not even require my retaliation.

PGiddy, what do we think? Is it beyond our ethical code of "just too easy" take a stab? (and he says I have problems!!)

Or Egg, what would JasonTowns do in this situation? Or rather, what would you do to JasonTowns in this situation? :laugh:

btw.... 600 posts baby!!!

he's dead right...lol

Originally posted by dcsglow

i forgot to add the pic! LMFAO...shutup i'm high:spin:

it's from last year!

hahahahaa it's jimi's first time looking at a computer, he's trying to figure out what the screen is used for, he's still trying to change the channel:laugh:

Originally posted by pgiddy

hahahahaa it's jimi's first time looking at a computer, he's trying to figure out what the screen is used for, he's still trying to change the channel:laugh:

Jimi, see that tray that slides in and out of your computer with the push of a button? That's not a cupholder. That's for CD's.

it's from Oxygen Bar, in San Fran. All those tubes are connected to oxygen tanks. supposed to get a buzz from it, but that's not really what happens. but, if somebody were to blow the smoke in there from the humboldt kb, it'd be a different story.

Originally posted by dcsglow

/\

\

/

\

/... I'm not even going to ask...