Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys suck big time!!!!!

xtotaleclipsex

Don't know if anyone remebers me talking about a guy I ran into...and having an absolutely great night with him last week, but anyways.....the fucker hasn't even called me!

His friend has my number in his cell so its not hard to friggin get it.... uhhh I'm pissed

This guy is so friggin adorable...(every girl wants him but he's very modest) smart, and we click so great uhhh he sucks...

That's it no more guys for me...I'm single for life!

Ok I feel a little better now!

Originally posted by deeznutz

if you reall like him maybe you should try to get his number and call him.. hmmmmmmmmmmm.

interesting concept.. a girl calling a guy ;):tongue:

Well when I ran into him...I made the first move to hang out..so now if he wanted to talk to me he would have called.

And I'm not usually the one to make the first move...especially with him.. a lot of girls chase after him and I sure as hell am not going to too.

Eh well I say fuck him hehe

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Don't know if anyone remebers me talking about a guy I ran into...and having an absolutely great night with him last week, but anyways.....the fucker hasn't even called me!

His friend has my number in his cell so its not hard to friggin get it.... uhhh I'm pissed

This guy is so friggin adorable...(every girl wants him but he's very modest) smart, and we click so great uhhh he sucks...

That's it no more guys for me...I'm single for life!

Ok I feel a little better now!

Call him... who cares about these shitty dating rules he called me i called her... blah blah blah ... you want something go get it...

Originally posted by dgmodel

Call him... who cares about these shitty dating rules he called me i called her... blah blah blah ... you want something go get it...

Well I definately want something..HIM...but I don't know.

He's definately worth it...this kid is pretty amazing, but damn I don't want to be one of the many girls that call him because they want him...and he's too nice to say anything.. If a guy doesn't make the first move, I don't like him knowing I want him. (I'm just weird like that..it gives a guy power over you IMO)

Anyways...I would have to call his friend that I barely know and get his # at school, but he could just call his own friend and get my # that they stored in it. Him calling is easier.

listen to this story...

My sister was at club she met some guy... turns out hes a cop at some precinct blah blah blah.. the whole night they talk drink dance what have you then this, pussy lil cop doesnt give her his number nor ask for hers... however she liked him a lot and she went the next day down to the precinct and was like im looking for officer so and so and they went out...

so maybe this is a lil motivational speach maybe shes just desperate, in any event do something... regret is forever emabarassment is momentary...

man stop stressin, there is too much ass in this world both guy and girl wise...im single as a motherfuck and sometimes i think for life...but yet, i know who i am and i have my shit together, so all that must be done for the the lucky lady to like me for me.