Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Keep Meatheads Out of clubs

apollon4

HAHA..the worst is when you walk by them and you touch them and you get soaked in fucken sweat...ewww Yeah they work out, but they sweat like pigs. Oh and All they do all night is stay there watching people with the wife beaters on and shirts in their back Pocket. They work out so much they can't even mover with their no necks hahahah..They amuse me:laugh:

ok i totally agree with sweat&neck thing...as a friend of mine said apropos roxy: it's all about pecs&the jawline. one doesn't exist if under 170lbs! cruel?...however, i have a question: are you attracted to muscleheads? (if you're gay of course). would you like to look like them? (this is not a provocatuion but an honest question)

one is so poisoned with the images of semi-nude men in fashion and commercials that we are lead to admire the 'sculpted bodies.' or maybe not. if the opposite from the muscleheads are fat guys, i'd still go for muscle...

ciao

Originally posted by zlatang

ok i totally agree with sweat&neck thing...as a friend of mine said apropos roxy: it's all about pecs&the jawline. one doesn't exist if under 170lbs! cruel?...however, i have a question: are you attracted to muscleheads? (if you're gay of course). would you like to look like them? (this is not a provocatuion but an honest question)

one is so poisoned with the images of semi-nude men in fashion and commercials that we are lead to admire the 'sculpted bodies.' or maybe not. if the opposite from the muscleheads are fat guys, i'd still go for muscle...

ciao

MEATHEAD LOVER:tongue:

apollon - ok then - i hope you didn't find my assumption that you're gay offensive because indeed being handsome (as your screenname indicates) doesn't imply being gay...no need to 'frown' lol...

best of luck in finding clubs without meatheads - i'd try the EV bars if i were you