Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the Candyland info seekers

phrankadelic

Well, no Monk this year so fuck that......although Dynamix II is way out of hand with the live PA of electro madness coming from the pioneers themselves....

"It's DJ Scratch-D and I'm back in the place with crazy beats rockin' and you know we got the bass so get busy party people cuz you can't deny Dynamix iz in da house and here's the reason why........THAT'S MY MAN THROWIN' DOWN!!" - Give The DJ a Break, 1991.....

...and every damn release of theirs is insanely out of fucking hand...their new release is a track called "20K Freaks" which is on vynil on a record called "Florida Electro Artists vol. 2".....I found it at Music World a few weeks back...it's tough as fuck(as usual)...

Actually Jackyl and Hyde just released their first full length CD about 2 weeks ago...It's called "The Badlands"......you should be able to find it in most record stores.....

I'll be honest. The lineup looks kinda interesting, but to paraphrase Shroomy, you have to fail a sobriety test to enter Orbit...the average age here on CP seems to be say 23 or so, and the average age of the Candyland festivals is like 16...not that it matters, but I'd rather be at an event where the people are mobile...