Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whoa something wierd happened to me!

vixenfoxxy

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I just looked in the mirror and I must be having an allergy attack or something 'cause my eyes got kinda puffy and I strangely resemble Julia Stiles! :eek: Does anyone know how I put myself back to normal? Cucumbers or something?

Yeah, STOP SMOKING WEED! :D

I think cucumbers work. Or avacados. And squeezeable bottles of grape jelly. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yeah, STOP SMOKING WEED! :D

I think cucumbers work. Or avacados. And squeezeable bottles of grape jelly. :rolleyes:

WTH?!? shady, did you go to cosmetology school? Are you hiding something from us? :D

Vixen, avocados and cucumbers work because they are "cold" food, think ying and yang here..ice also works wonderfully..you have to cool the tissues that are affected and relax them in order for them to return back to normal.

I just looked in the mirror and I must be having an allergy attack or something 'cause my eyes got kinda puffy and I strangely resemble Julia Stiles! :eek: Does anyone know how I put myself back to normal? Cucumbers or something?

Ummm I'll leave this one alone. But I'm surprised, your not gonna blame this one on me??

Originally posted by pgiddy

Ummm I'll leave this one alone. But I'm surprised, your not gonna blame this one on me??

Holy shit, I can't beleive that one almost slipped by me. Cucumbers. I'm not sure if I should say it or not...

Originally posted by scratchapella

hon, that sounds terrible! Julia Stiles! you should try some sort of anti-histamine. . .Benadryl. . .or maybe you're just tired. . .puffy eyed thing sounds just like me. . .i've been sleeping only 4 hrs. every two days. . .

scratch! you gotta get some more sleep! i think i got it under control, i found some Clear Eyes... kinda stung but it looks a little better. I don't have any benadryl, i will try to steal some off a housemate lol

Kuro - i don't know what you do with your cucumbers but we probably don't want to know about it..

Put two T BONES on your eyes before bed.

Fresh meat will clear all your promblems:D

scratch! you gotta get some more sleep! i think i got it under control, i found some Clear Eyes... kinda stung but it looks a little better. I don't have any benadryl, i will try to steal some off a housemate lol

Kuro - i don't know what you do with your cucumbers but we probably don't want to know about it..

I don't care for cucumbers myself. What Pdiddy just suddenly conjured an image in my mind. A somewhat pleasant image.

That's my job. So BACK DA FUCK UP lol :D

So wait Kuro, PGiddy and cucumbers cause pleasant thoughts for you? WHOA :eek::jawdrop::laugh: :laugh:

All right Vixen, you win this round. But this isn't over by a long shot. You'll rue the day!