Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R O X Y FRIDAYS the whole rundown

i got official word back on my new residency and it will be at ROXY friday nite starting dec 21st JOHNNY VISCIOUS is doin the main floor ill be doin the hip hop room all nite also amber is performing live im very excited and honored to work side by side wit a dj such as viscious this party should do well after everyone bitchin bout wat sf did to viscious and everyone complainin bout him not having a residency now he has one lets see how many TRUE FANS viscious really has.....and people really need to stop complainin about the club because venue has shit to do with anything look at VINYL FRIDAYS wit dt that place is a sweat box but people pour into there every friday to hear him spin the finest promoters in nyc collaborated to give u all wat u wanted...JOHNNY VISCIOUS RESIDENCY....lets make this happen people =]

> > SaL kLuTcH

Ive been dying for a Friday party at Roxy.. Havent been there since Boris "Big Fridays" in 99? Love the venue, and the dancefloor is one of my favorites in NYC.. Hopefully this all comes together, because I will definetly be checkin this shit out.. If no christmas parties to go to, Im there for Dec. 21... No Doubt!!:D

Klutch i am psyched you are goin over to Roxy also. I mean i love Vicious and have been waitin for him to get a residency since i heard him at factory this summer, but sometimes i need a little hip hop to dance to and from what i remember you spun some ill shit over at factory.

This party sounds ill, never been to Roxy but i am down.

What is the dress code gonna be??????????????

dana wtf i dont tell u cause u dont talk to me no moree lol j/k blaze im glad u enjoyed my set at sf deff come thru and say wats up at roxy if ud like ill play some shit for ya as far as the dress code goes im guessin there stickin to the sf friday crowd so it will be dressy good lookin crowd is wat there aiming for when i find out full details i will post back. . .

> > SaL kLuTcH

if u ever been to sf on a friday nite in the hip hop room or anywhere else i dj at u would notice my crowd is good lookin and no how to party the vibe my people set in sf fridays was unreal and i love them all for that....i hope i can bring the same magic to roxy....

> > SaL kLuTcH

Originally posted by djklutch

dana wtf i dont tell u cause u dont talk to me no moree

i do too talk to you jerky!!! i wished you a happy bday and everything. you know im busy w/ schooL!!! so dont yell at me b4 i have to kick your ass and we both know tht i can do that w/ no problem!! muah. JK, u kno i lov ya

be good

lov

me

:tongue: