Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jason Ojeda At EXIT sat?? Whos going??

Originally posted by exgroove

how was the reopening of exit2 with jason and denny? did anyone go and if so did anyone stay for afterhours with jr?

I was there from about 2:30am until about 11:00 Sunday and I had a great time. I thought the music was incredible from the time I got there until I left! I personally thought the vibe was great, everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Must mention that the thriller track that was on when Jason and Denny were playing was sick! "Feel This" for some reason I cannot get tired of hearing this and on that System it sounded awesome! And I am totally feeling Junior's remix of Keep Control. Too much to mention right now, but I think the party is going to do really well, it was great hearing Denny at Exit again!

I got there around 4 i think, and I thought Ojeda and Tsettos were excellent, tho I'd have preferred sets to the tag-teaming they were doing when i was there... o well. They played some real phatties (and one super-random favorite of mine that NOBODY plays cept DT once in a while) tho, so I'm not complainin. Junior was killer, man I love the way that guy plays, I wasn't feelin all of that diva-house tho but that's just me... I luv that stuff too but not for (what seemed like) hours at a time. Bottom line = the music rocked all night and i very happily closed the place at 3:30. One real gripe; the straight guys there are like dogs in heat. Oh, but it's girl dogs that go into heat? Whatever, you know what i mean...

Hugs!

BSG

PS. I was loving the lights, but goddam I just love EXIT anyway :) what a beautiful freakin place, it gets me every time. ::sigh:: Clubbing... ::sigh::

also, the system there is *vastly* improved, I thought it sounded great. Agreed on Feel This; gets me every time. (or is it Beat Me Harder, Pete? I always forget... lol, jk hunny!). Def good to hear Tsettos there again and Im def going back ASAP maybe this weekend.

More hugs,

BSG