Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Lounge Is Open !!!!!!

ml2k1

Just to remind everyone:

This incident did NOT happen inside metro lounge, it happened in the RAMADA INN HOTEL SWIMMING/BANQUET ROOM. It was a private HIP- HOP PARTY .

Metro Lounge has been open every day since this incident (we are open 7 days a week)

ABSOLUTELY NO EFFECT ON THE OPERATION OF METRO LOUNGE.....NO EFFECT!

METRO IS OPEN!!!! Its not what the town would like to see, its not what certain other "promoters" or "certain " clubs would like to see, but it is true WE ARE OPEN! And if you read todays paper, you would see that the town is not happy about us being and remaining open but .... i guess thats to bad ..isnt it? WE ARE OPEN!

See everyone this weekend. To our extended METRO LOUNGE FAMILY.. And everyone who came by or called the club.THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! We are looking foward to this weekend and of course ...NEW YEARS EVE ( we are gonna be open till 11am !!! with a 24 hour liquor license!

METRO LOUNGE OPEN, OPEN , OPEN!

FRIDAY - RICHIE RYDELL

SATURDAY - ANDREW MENDEZ

PS. KOSTA P Thanks for the kind words . Everyone in clubland should be aware that these kind of exploited abulance chasing episodes can happen at any time, in any club. Everyone in this industry is at risk of this kind of situtation. We wish everyone the best.

George B. - Metro Lounge

Be sure to stop by my bar for a shot and introduce yourself. I am at the bar by the dj booth. Thank you.