Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Househeads...Mark Farina...Derrick Carter...HELP!!!

vaughanz

Hey everyone.. I just got an email from the people at Om Records & Mark Farina's management....

Vote for DJ Mark Farina

For the WMC issue of BPM (their largest issue ever- 170 pages) they are doing "The Top 10 DJs" and each of those will get a profile. Mark is already in the top ten but hundreds of votes are coming in for other DJs. We need your help!

There are several AMAZING DJ's ON THE LIST BUT FROM SEEING THE RESULTS AFTER VOTING, WE HOUSEHEADS ONLY HAVE DERRICK CARTER & MARK FARINA IN THE TOP 10. Since the voting ends soon, please represent house by voting for either Mark Farina or Derrick Carter!!!!

VOTE BY CLICKING HERE

Mark Farina is currently rated AHEAD of Danny Tenaglia, Paul Oakenfold, Tiesto, Sasha & Digweed!!!!

VOTE BY CLICKING HERE

www.lust4house.com :)

Marks the man !!!

I just saw him do a hard Tech-House set and it was amazing,

but not only is he master of the House....

back in the day we used to spin Acid-Jazz & Trip-Hop monthly in Dallas

VaughanZ

I'll also see you tonight.

There are a lot of GREAT dj's but the voting is almost over and Mark Farina & Derrick Carter are in the top 10. Actually,MArk farina is #1 about 5% ahead of PVD!!!!

There are several dj's (like Miguel Migs) that I might have voted for, but he's not even close to winning!! Sooooo... I voted for THE MAN... MARK FARINA!