Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What High School Did You Go To in NYC?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nightcrawler

urallge----i remember both those guys i think, i think they took the same bus as me in the morning sometimes........gagnon....ohh the embarassment...:(

Gagnon get the fuck out of here. I remember ripping on them for going to school on that shit. They were probably on ur bus if yours went through Whitestone. Damn what a small world.......Cool shit,:cool:

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

actually most people knew me as the Russian guy in the black leather jacket with the sunglasses

hahaha

werdddd, I'm Dima too. did u used 2 hang out on the 4th floor with the russian crew? And do you remember Helen and Alik?

HAHAHA i used to be the 4th floor!!!

but that was before Alek and Helen and all those people came there but yeah, i had my locker there from freshman year to senior year

is this the Dima that nags out with Mark? and went to some wedding with him a while back and then endin up running into me at a Dunkin Doughnuts on 86th street????

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

HAHAHA i used to be the 4th floor!!!

but that was before Alek and Helen and all those people came there but yeah, i had my locker there from freshman year to senior year

is this the Dima that nags out with Mark? and went to some wedding with him a while back and then endin up running into me at a Dunkin Doughnuts on 86th street????

LOL...small world bro...I'm a dif. Dima, but I think I know who you're talking about...the short, diesel guy right? He goes to Stern now. used to hang out with Mark and Gleb i think?

I talked to Helen yesterday...she remembers you real well. We should get together a russian meet-up one of these days :)

Originally posted by dolik

LOL...small world bro...I'm a dif. Dima, but I think I know who you're talking about...the short, diesel guy right? He goes to Stern now. used to hang out with Mark and Gleb i think?

I talked to Helen yesterday...she remembers you real well. We should get together a russian meet-up one of these days :)

um what exactly does real well mean??? hehehe

but yeah thats the dima i thought you were if you're not him, than which dima are you? there were a lot of Dima's around. since you figured out who i was, did i know you????

anyway, i'm in Stern now too. small world i guess, but i think i am a year or two ahead of that kid. by the way, are you still in stuy?

i'm down to go back to that place and meet up with old friends, but i heard they arent letting visitors in there right now

Dima