Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Return of Denny Tsettos @ EXIT!

Who's goin'?

If you were any part of what Denny and Eddie Baez made of Exit when the club first opened, you KNOW that it's the closest comparison that can be made to Tempts (only difference is it's a bit chillier up here!). Incredible vibe, energy and music. However, this time Denny will be joined by his good friend, Jason Ojeda. And trust me, whenever these two play together, it's guaranteed to be a great night musically!!

I personally cannot wait until Saturday. Good Luck to Denny and Jason with the new party and I hope to see all the familiar faces on Saturday!!

OH, and I am NOT a promoter! :D

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

OH MY GOODNESS....THE DENNY GROUPIES ARE ALL WET IN THEIR PANTIES FOR HIS CRAPPY MUSIC :rolleyes:

You know - you really do waste too much negative energy on this topic!! Every time there is a positive post about Denny, or his parties, or music, or whatever, you come here and get diarrhea of the mouth.. Get over it already!! If his life, and music, and career mean that little to you, STOP STALKING HIM ALREDY!!!! You are worse than a jilted lover!! :idea:For Christ sake, find a better hobby!!! You really are a bigger loser than we already knew you to be!!

Originally posted by ladybijan22

You know - you really do waste too much negative energy on this topic!! Every time there is a positive post about Denny, or his parties, or music, or whatever, you come here and get diarrhea of the mouth.. Get over it already!! If his life, and music, and career mean that little to you, STOP STALKING HIM ALREDY!!!! You are worse than a jilted lover!! :idea:For Christ sake, find a better hobby!!! You really are a bigger loser than we already knew you to be!!

I RAG ON YOU CRAPPY DJ THE SAME WAY YOU WRITE LONG ASS BORING RESPONSES DEFENDING HIM...BECAUSE I CAN AND IT'S VALID

WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY YOU LITTLE BITCH TRAMPS HAVE SO MUCH ADORATION TOWARDS DENNY CHEESES-TOS...LISTEN TO YOURSELVES...YA'LL ARE EPITOMES OF A WHITE TRASH GROUPIES

AND THAT GOES TO ALL THE GUYS IN HERE TOO THAT DEFEND HIM LIKE A LITTLE QUEER BOY....BUT THEN AGAIN I THINK HE IS A FAG....BUT THAT'S JUST MY 2 CENTS

LATOR GATORS :cool:

I RAG ON YOU CRAPPY DJ THE SAME WAY YOU WRITE LONG ASS BORING RESPONSES DEFENDING HIM...BECAUSE I CAN AND IT'S VALID

WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY YOU LITTLE BITCH TRAMPS HAVE SO MUCH ADORATION TOWARDS DENNY CHEESES-TOS...LISTEN TO YOURSELVES...YA'LL ARE EPITOMES OF A WHITE TRASH GROUPIES

AND THAT GOES TO ALL THE GUYS IN HERE TOO THAT DEFEND HIM LIKE A LITTLE QUEER BOY....BUT THEN AGAIN I THINK HE IS A FAG....BUT THAT'S JUST MY 2 CENTS

:zzz2: You're jealousy is tired! :zzz2:

The only tue queer boy is you pussy! You talk the talk, but you never step to the plate and walk the walk. I myself have called you out to many times so I can meet up with you and break every fucking bone in your body, but you always back down, Name the time and place, I read your other post, talking shit about me. Why don't you do it to my face dog dick!

:laugh: It must suck to be you!

Originally posted by tempkid

The only tue queer boy is you pussy! You talk the talk, but you never step to the plate and walk the walk. I myself have called you out to many times so I can meet up with you and break every fucking bone in your body, but you always back down, Name the time and place, I read your other post, talking shit about me. Why don't you do it to my face dog dick!

OHHH I'M SOOO SCARED...FUCK FACE...SO NOW YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK MY BONE...BUT WHAT ABOUT MY TEETH :D

TEMPKID SOMEDAY WE WILL MEET...DON'T BE TOO ANXIOUS TO MEET ME THAT'S JUST SOOO GAY OF YOU TO WANTING TO MEET ME SOOO BAD AND HAVE PHYSICAL CONTACT

The party is gonna fail just like dennys recent parties have. Junior is grossed out of the thought of denny spinning there, he is making everyone leave at 5 am so they are not there. I also find it how funny that you 2 bitches (dennys girlfriend and her friend) are the only ones who pump denny up on this board and are real nasty to the the people on the jersey board. Then when you are on the BIG BOARD ( new york board) you kiss everyones ass and talk about " being positive and give it a chance and give respect and PLUR " ARE YOU FOR REAL!!!!!!!? Everyone look and see what i mean. You people have to much time on your hands. Let dennys music speak for itself, it already does.................JERSEY CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY IN JERSEY DENNY , CANT MAKE IT IN THE BIG CITY. I give the party 3 -4 weeks.

Originally posted by ladybijan22

Should be a night of magical music!! Denny and Jason - and then Junior - what more could you ask for!! Best of luck to both Denny and Jason!! Can't wait to see what you 2 have up your sleeves - and you BETTER be hanging after-hours!!!;):D

Just to let you know, according to JVM, this weekend starts the beginning of Junior's Morning Parties at Earth. That means, the club is open until 4am and then closes. It empties and will reopen (yes, another admission) at 6am for Junior's party.

Exit has not been the same since Denny and Eddie were there. Hopefully the fun returns. I can not make it 12-1 but I will be there on 12-8. I bet this party takes off. If interested in coming to hear Eddie Baez U can catch him at club XS on Sat. Dec. 15 and then we can all go to Exit for after hours....

BUT THEN AGAIN I THINK HE IS A FAG....BUT THAT'S JUST MY 2 CENTS

Who asked your sorry ignorant ass anyway, fuckface. If we the obvious majority on the board that enjoy his music wanted your 2 cents im sure we would collectively beat it out of you.

You and your fag boyfriend promo(homo)1 should worry about who's gonna buy the lube for when u fuck each other in the ass and whisper denny's name to each other.

JUST MY 2 CENTS BIOTCH.:blown:

Originally posted by Addaboy1

Just to let you know, according to JVM, this weekend starts the beginning of Junior's Morning Parties at Earth. That means, the club is open until 4am and then closes. It empties and will reopen (yes, another admission) at 6am for Junior's party.

According to Denny Tsettos, that is false. I also heard from some promoters that Junior quit. We will just have to see tommorrow night.

IT MUST SUCK TO LOOK LIKE A GREMLIN, AND NOT TO MENTION WHAT'S UP WITH YOUR FAGGY NAME "XXSPLASHXX"

HaHa who the hell on this board even likes you:eek: You're a loser-face it, Nothing better to do than trash talk--Come to think of it I did that when I was 15 also:laugh:

Promohomo- You obviously have no friends, and now you ruined any chance you might have on the jersey board, so ---Why dont you just kill yourself! :laugh: Trust me, NOBODY WILL MISS U :D