Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Return of Denny Tsettos @ EXIT!

If you were any part of what Denny and Eddie Baez made of Exit when the club first opened, you KNOW that it's the closest comparison that can be made to Tempts (only difference is it's a bit chillier up here!). Incredible vibe, energy and music. However, this time Denny will be joined by his good friend, Jason Ojeda. And trust me, whenever these two play together, it's guaranteed to be a great night musically!!

I personally cannot wait until Saturday. Good Luck to Denny and Jason with the new party and I hope to see all the familiar faces on Saturday!!

OH, and I am NOT a promoter!:D

Originally posted by CTACbKA

:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

My thoughts exactly!!

Denny Cheese-tos should stick to playing small, Jersey trash, crack dens for 3 months a year, then go back to his his regular job bagging groceries at at Shop-Rite during the rest of the year.

I guess if he's gonna be in NYC he might as well be at Exit, that place smokes it anyway...

Originally posted by bionic

My thoughts exactly!!

Denny Cheese-tos should stick to playing small, Jersey trash, crack dens for 3 months a year, then go back to his his regular job bagging groceries at at Shop-Rite during the rest of the year.

I guess if he's gonna be in NYC he might as well be at Exit, that place smokes it anyway...

WOW!! :eek: What did he ever do to you?

Hey, quick question... Can YOU spin records?

My thoughts exactly!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SHE'S A DENNY GROUPIE....SHE LOVES CARRYING DENNY'S RECORD CRATES

Originally posted by CTACbKA

no, she helps him bag groceries at ShopRite...

*Can YOU spin records?*

can Denny spin records? I thought he just changes CDs ever 74 minutes

I love it how a message board that preaches PLUR can never seem to practice what it preaches. There are all kinds of people in this world with different likes and dislikes - can't you all just reallize that FOR ONE SECOND!!! Must you always put down people for just DOIN WHAT THEY DO!!! You people are NEVER satisfied WITH ANYTHING!! You DIS every singel DJ - NO ONE is sacred here. These DJ's work there ass off to try and give you people a good night out - and all you do is criticize them. When you have come to be recognized as these DJ's have who you all put down, THEN you can talk. UNTIL THEN, just appreciate that you have what you have. You are able to LISTEN to music, you are able TO GO TO CLUBS, you are able to PURSUE WHATEVER YOU WANT!! Many people in this world don't have it as good as we do - stop taking it for granted and be thankful. If you don't like a DJ's style - don't go to his parties, don't buy his records, and don't support him period. HOWEVER, don't just sit there and BITCH about them and take cheap shots at person who is just making a living doing what they love. I doubt Denny would be working at Strictly Rhythm if he didn't have respect in the industry from his peers. And I doubt Jason would be working on remixes and producing with the caliber of artists that he has worked with. When any of you have done half of what these 2 have done - then you can stand in judgement - until then and until you have walked in their shoes and knwo how hard it is to do what they do - SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! :rolleyes:

My thoughts exactly!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ladybijan22

I love it how a message board that preaches PLUR can never seem to practice what it preaches. There are all kinds of people in this world with different likes and dislikes - can't you all just reallize that FOR ONE SECOND!!! Must you always put down people for just DOIN WHAT THEY DO!!! You people are NEVER satisfied WITH ANYTHING!! You DIS every singel DJ - NO ONE is sacred here. These DJ's work there ass off to try and give you people a good night out - and all you do is criticize them. When you have come to be recognized as these DJ's have who you all put down, THEN you can talk. UNTIL THEN, just appreciate that you have what you have. You are able to LISTEN to music, you are able TO GO TO CLUBS, you are able to PURSUE WHATEVER YOU WANT!! Many people in this world don't have it as good as we do - stop taking it for granted and be thankful. If you don't like a DJ's style - don't go to his parties, don't buy his records, and don't support him period. HOWEVER, don't just sit there and BITCH about them and take cheap shots at person who is just making a living doing what they love. I doubt Denny would be working at Strictly Rhythm if he didn't have respect in the industry from his peers. And I doubt Jason would be working on remixes and producing with the caliber of artists that he has worked with. When any of you have done half of what these 2 have done - then you can stand in judgement - until then and until you have walked in their shoes and knwo how hard it is to do what they do - SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! :rolleyes:

I couldnt havesaid it better myself.

Originally posted by ladybijan22

AMEN SISAH!!!!!! You would think people in this area would have a more positive outlook on such small things as this considering what is going on in our world right now. We are very lucky to have Danny at Vinyl on Friday and Junior at Exit on Saturday or Jonathan at SF on Saturday, whatever your taste is...NYC is all about Variety! But I guess there are those selfish people that just can't appreciate ANYTHING!!!

I was just bored at work at wanted to stir up some sh** to pass the time. I knew somebody would bite.

ladjybijan22:

"until then and until you have walked in their shoes and knwo how hard it is to do what they do - SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! "

Where the PLUR in that sweetie??

PLUR is something kids with pacifiers in their mouths go preaching while they're dribbling on themselves at raves.

This is a public message board. I can say whatever I want. Wether or not it's true or not, if I believe it or not, or if it makes sense or not. And just as I have the right to say it publicly you have the right to refute it,or agree with it publicly. Telling me to STFU, isn't going to get you anywhere and makes you sound like a cheap, white trash, gutter mouth, but hey if the shoe fits...

And why so bitter?? Let me guess, you're one of these girls that drives to their shithole condo in Ortley w/e after w/e

in your Mitsubishi Eclipse with the scrunchie around the stick, blasting Stranger in My House, Derb, and Rich Luzzi full of anticipation of a night stuffed in a club of cracked out juicebags who toss you a hit and a bump every now and then to keep you around and maybe get some ass out of it. So pathetically typical :rolleyes: Sounds to me like you wouldn't recognize a talented DJ if he smashed you over the head with a record - LOL

I realize everybody has different likes and dislikes. He happens to be one of my dislikes. Being in the public eye or ear as the case may be, makes you susceptible to public criticizm or praise. I am the public and I am criticizing. You wanna praise, knock yourself out.

I can agree that we disagree. Like you said I don't go to his parties or buy his CD's. If I wanted to hear mix CD's and trainwrecks, I'd grab my discman and go for a ride on the LIRR and take my chances there ;)

I was just bored at work at wanted to stir up some sh** to pass the time. I knew somebody would bite.

ladjybijan22:

"until then and until you have walked in their shoes and knwo how hard it is to do what they do - SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! "

Where the PLUR in that sweetie??

PLUR is something kids with pacifiers in their mouths go preaching while they're dribbling on themselves at raves.

This is a public message board. I can say whatever I want. Wether or not it's true or not, if I believe it or not, or if it makes sense or not. And just as I have the right to say it publicly you have the right to refute it,or agree with it publicly. Telling me to STFU, isn't going to get you anywhere and makes you sound like a cheap, white trash, gutter mouth, but hey if the shoe fits...

And why so bitter?? Let me guess, you're one of these girls that drives to their shithole condo in Ortley w/e after w/e

in your Mitsubishi Eclipse with the scrunchie around the stick, blasting Stranger in My House, Derb, and Rich Luzzi full of anticipation of a night stuffed in a club of cracked out juicebags who toss you a hit and a bump every now and then to keep you around and maybe get some ass out of it. So pathetically typical :rolleyes: Sounds to me like you wouldn't recognize a talented DJ if he smashed you over the head with a record - LOL

I realize everybody has different likes and dislikes. He happens to be one of my dislikes. Being in the public eye or ear as the case may be, makes you susceptible to public criticizm or praise. I am the public and I am criticizing. You wanna praise, knock yourself out.

I can agree that we disagree. Like you said I don't go to his parties or buy his CD's. If I wanted to hear mix CD's and trainwrecks, I'd grab my discman and go for a ride on the LIRR and take my chances there ;)

Honey you got it all wrong. I am not bitter at all - just trying to show a bit of maturity and tact - something you my friend could use some training in. Your bitterness is coming through LOUD AND CLEAR!!! Not once in my post did I make it personal - or address what I said to any one person. You on the other hand attempted to attack me with absolutely ZERO knowledge of who I am, what I look like, or what I do. AND - the post I quoted wasn't even yours - unless you have multiple personalties and forgot to sign on as the right one. How old are you - 22, or 23 tops?? If only you have seen what I have seen, been to the clubs that i have been to, and heard the DJ's that I have heard. I prolly got a few more years on you honey so don't make me come for you - you don't want any of this!! Obviously the only talent you have is talking out your ass and believing your own shit! All you've done is show that type of person you really are. This only goes to show what a horrible job your parents have done with raising you. I am sure they'd be really proud to see what hatred spews from your mouth. But then again - you could just be a product of your environment. Either way, you are a sad excuse of a man (or shall I say boy), and will only get what you deserve in the end.

And since you liked it so much the first time - NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

***YAWN***

I wish I was only 22-23, we're probably about the same age and as a guess I think I may even be older. Maybe my age explains my so called bitterness. What you call bitterness, I call a lack of tolerance for ignorance.

Oh wise world traveler please spin us some tales of your travels, triumphs and tribulations through clubland. Tell us about your escapades at Palladium, Cafe Society, and maybe to good old afterhour Robots days..

Wait till I call home and tell my parents that this half a hump from a message board, after reading one post, swiftly comes to the conclusion that they've done such a horrible job raising me. I'm sure they'll be checking into therapy a.s.a.p.

You wanna talk maturity? Threatening me on a message board, to not make you come for me b/c I don't want any of it, shows the utmost lack of it.

And that I'll get mine in the end?? Why don't you come find me and you'll get mine right in your end - LOL

One more thing, please don't threaten over a message board. It's stupid. This is just fun in my book. I enjoy a little toe to toe banter, and like to dish it out as much as I can take it. Threatening takes it to another level. A level I don't want any part of.

I'm sorry you can't seem to mke the distinction between a little harmless jawing and serious attacks.

I'm finished.

***YAWN***

I wish I was only 22-23, we're probably about the same age and as a guess I think I may even be older. Maybe my age explains my so called bitterness. What you call bitterness, I call a lack of tolerance for ignorance.

Oh wise world traveler please spin us some tales of your travels, triumphs and tribulations through clubland. Tell us about your escapades at Palladium, Cafe Society, and maybe to good old afterhour Robots days..

Wait till I call home and tell my parents that this half a hump from a message board, after reading one post, swiftly comes to the conclusion that they've done such a horrible job raising me. I'm sure they'll be checking into therapy a.s.a.p.

You wanna talk maturity? Threatening me on a message board, to not make you come for me b/c I don't want any of it, shows the utmost lack of it.

And that I'll get mine in the end?? Why don't you come find me and you'll get mine right in your end - LOL

One more thing, please don't threaten over a message board. It's stupid. This is just fun in my book. I enjoy a little toe to toe banter, and like to dish it out as much as I can take it. Threatening takes it to another level. A level I don't want any part of.

I'm sorry you can't seem to mke the distinction between a little harmless jawing and serious attacks.

I'm finished.

And you my friend came to such idiotic conclusions about me from just one post also. You took cheap shots and personal attacks at me just because you wanted to start drama. You posted something originally just to see who would bite. You know what I call that - PATHETIC!! I am sorry that you have such a meager existence where you need to come to a message board and start drama to make your life more interesting. I feel for people like you who exists solely for being a trouble maker. Your screen name should be *thegooch*! I myself have better things to do with my day, and life, than be a shit-stirrer on a message board. If this is what you do to amuse yourself - may I suggest getting out a bit more or finding a better hobby. This is nothing but a playground for children - HOWEVER, by the tone of your posts - looks like you fit right in with the other kids.