Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to Area

ttingle

Originally posted by malanee

I have a couple of Technic 1200 M3Ds - but I've only had them a couple of months - so I'm still a DJ Baby. How about you?

Oh, and I spin mostly progressive with a little jungle and break beat on the side.

LMFAO!!! DJ Baby...awwwwww:tongue:

Nice, I spin mostly prog trance, house, hard house...some of my titles include:

Vaiio - Rapture

The Darkman - Synthetic Drugs

Darude - Sandstorm & Feel the Beat Mixes

Da Hool - Meet Her at the Love parade

I got two stanton str8-80s and a numark mixer...you say you have a couple 1200s...you mean like couple like 2 or couple like 3 or 4 just layin around lol:laugh: props though cause those things are mad expensive...

Originally posted by dcsglow

you say you have a couple 1200s...you mean like couple like 2 or couple like 3 or 4 just layin around lol:laugh: props though cause those things are mad expensive...

I've got 4 M3D's laying around at my house! HAHAHA. Just thought I'd rub it in. Ok, that was uncalled for. Sorry. :(

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I've got 4 M3D's laying around at my house! HAHAHA. Just thought I'd rub it in. Ok, that was uncalled for. Sorry. :(

Do you like to spin on more than two decks? I would, except that I only have two decks at the moment. And no efx or drum machine either.

Hey - when are you going to let me come play with your equipment Shady? I let you play with mine!;)

My house is always open. But no one ever comes up there cause I live in Germantown.

My setup, to get you drooling:

2 Techs M3D's

Pioneer DJM-300 Mixer

Hafler Amp

KRK Studio Monitors

And vinyl? Haven't counted, but it covers a good portion of my basement floor. I'm thinking close to 500 records.

My roomate also brought his studio equipment over, and we started setting it up yesterday. We've got a music lover's wet dream going on in my basement. 35 channel Mackie mixing desk. Access Virus gizmo (looks cool, not sure what it does yet), Korg Synth, samplers up the ass.

Originally posted by Kuro

Do you like to spin on more than two decks? I would, except that I only have two decks at the moment. And no efx or drum machine either.

Actually, I've got two downstairs in my basement. And I've got the other two on the first floor. My roomate spins D&B, so he usually went upstairs to spin and I stayed downstairs to spin.

But we don't have an amp for the tables upstairs anymore, cause we're using it for the studio. So I'm not sure what we're gonna do up there anymore.

Originally posted by pgiddy

Shady do you have a cd out? Have you signed with anyone? Do you have a sample?

I don't even know how to use any of the studio equipment yet. I'll need a week or two to play around with it. Cause as of now, I don't even know how to turn that shit on. It's funny, cause me and my roomate are both lazy as shit. And we've had the equipment lying on my floor for weeks, and finally got some tables to put it on over the weekend. We arranged everything on the tables and stands yesterday. But now, we've got to hook everything up, and who knows when we'll get motivated to do that. We also need to get the computer fixed. And that takes a helluva lot of motivation. Now that I think about it, this studio idea may be a complete waste of space. There's no way in hell I'm gonna be able to motivate to do anything on it. :D

Hey Chynado11 - I spin too - can I get some love??? :D

Here's my list of places to hit:

Best DJs: Buzz, followed by Glow.

Most cheese and cheapest drinks: Heaven

of course ill come see u spin too..i got nuttin but love for ya haha

:bounce:

shadys not posting too much today hmmm could he be sick??

cd

Hey Chynado11 - I spin too - can I get some love??? :D

Here's my list of places to hit:

Best DJs: Buzz, followed by Glow.

Most cheese and cheapest drinks: Heaven

Best place to strike a pose: 1223

Best place to chill on a Sunday: Modern

New cool place to chill: Blue Room

After Hours: Red

Oh, and 5 used to be my spot - but when they replaced Alex Whalen and Buster - they broke my heart! The last time I went back, the music was awful - not that the crowd cared!:mad:

• 7 months later...