Clubplanet Nightlife Community

image is finish

Originally posted by ultraviolet80

went there last night big riot at image,the promoters got into fight with owner,everyone left the club .never saw a club empty so fast.never going back.

The promoters had a disagreement with the owner over a dj who was not playing up to his potential. As far as a riot ensuing PURE BULLSHIT obviously digruntled promoters TALKING SHIT trying to put an end to a night. As far as you ultraviolet i guess you left too quckly to realize the amount of people that stayed

NEW RESIDENT DJ LIL CEE OF KTU

LADIES FREE ALL NIGHT EVERY FRIDAY

FREE ADMISSION FOR GUYS ON GUESTLIST PM ME

$1 DRINKS FROM 9-11

GET some better DJ's, stop hiring Dj's that can't spin. Don't hire Lil C or the Riddler. Give unknown Dj's a chance, how do you think the Denny's, Danny's, Junior's, Johnny's Vicish's of the world got there start. O well I think IMAGE has a lot of potential. Get a good solid DJ known or unknown, Ladies no cover all night, and turn the lights off, too much light in Image. Ugly guys like me a need a chance. Keep the dancer's you have 2 girls and the guy, they pretty good. MIKEY KUTLASS

Originally posted by kostaP

The promoters had a disagreement with the owner over a dj who was not playing up to his potential. As far as a riot ensuing PURE BULLSHIT obviously digruntled promoters TALKING SHIT trying to put an end to a night. As far as you ultraviolet i guess you left too quckly to realize the amount of people that stayed

NEW RESIDENT DJ LIL CEE OF KTU

LADIES FREE ALL NIGHT EVERY FRIDAY

FREE ADMISSION FOR GUYS ON GUESTLIST PM ME

$1 DRINKS FROM 9-11

You tell him Kosta.

:) :) :) :)

yeah what a fucking joke...:laugh:

resident DJ LIL CEE OF KTU WOW!!!!!!!!!! and we've heard him spin where??? CLOWN!:finger:

in my opinon, after losing jake and tommy that is definatly the end of image..

SUPER DJ LITTLE CEASEAR SPININN THE PHAT COMMERCIAL CHEEZE FOR KTU!!!

big thumbs up to the owner Jimmy also:bigfinger

went there last night big riot at image,the promoters got into fight with owner,everyone left the club .never saw a club empty so fast.never going back.

what happened to Image is the party to go to.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think you are a promoter or are friends with tommy or jake. i got respect for them. It sucks that they left, but thats just part of the business they are in.

Originally posted by a-tip

yeah kosta... thats what you told Louis to his face too right?

keep promotin keep promotin :D:cool:

Firist off dont get me started cause I'm friends with Louis and I'm not gonna talk shit. I told Louis NOTHING I was not involved in the switch of the dj and all that DRAMA. Lets be realistic last night was an off night for Louis. If you want to start allthis drama feel free just know that I will retort to all your false posts.

kosta p or what ever u call yourself people r saying u r talking shit about jake,i dont think thats a good move.

LET THE DRAMA BEGIN

Keep calling me a washed out manager(which you spelled wrong try 1-800-abcdefg-hooked on phonics) I have manged many a nightclub what do you do??? would love to know I have bigger and better things to do with my time like running a nightclub than to talk shit about a promoter. by telling me "i dont think thats a good move " what are you insinuating?? i hope you're not threatening me...

Whatever, Image was gettin played out anyway

...A DJ who wasnt playing up to his potential?? I dunno bout that... Everytime I was in that place, it was banging. Even when guest DJ's were there (i.e. Denny) I felt like Louis held his own, and even rocked it more...Whateva the case, it was time to find a new party spot anyway...

GeTTiN' RiD oF lOuiS?????

Getting rid of louis's was NOT a good move. He was the main reason I went to image...he played EXCELLENT when he was there and always had the place dancin'. Image was def. a good party when he was there....but like skeemr said....time for a new party i guess....

c.Lo:confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by a-tip

yeah kosta... thats what you told Louis to his face too right?

keep promotin keep promotin :D:cool:

yo anthony, you sure got a lot to say for some one that used to stand in the booth sweating Louis's ass. Tell me one time I ever had a problem with Louis. Exactly. THERE WAS NEVER A PROB WITH ME AND LOUIS. Get over it buddy.