Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kill me, please!!!!

shadygroovedc

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

For the love of God. It's 12:20 PM Saturday, and I still haven't fallen asleep from last night! Waaaaaay too much partying. Fuckin' Larry. Fuckin' Supermans. Fuckin' Red Bull and Vodkas.

I'm starting to think I may never be able to sleep again. :(

whoa!! dude, WTF? I would have though that Larry would have done the trick along with the action hero...sh*t.....try some cloroform :D:blown:

Originally posted by vicman

whoa!! dude, WTF? I would have though that Larry would have done the trick along with the action hero...sh*t.....try some cloroform :D:blown:

This is fuckin' insane. I was lying in bed around 10:00 this morning. Couldn't fall asleep. Bored out of my mind. My roomate came home and I jumped out of bed. I think I may have weirded him out cause I was so happy to see him. So he had to go to BWI airport to pick up his wife. So I decided to tag along, cause I figured it would be better than sitting at home alone. Just got back. Now I start the whole process over again. FUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!! I took a Tylenol PM and it still didn't do the trick. I may just have to start drinking. Fucking fine time to be out of pot, too.

So I decided to go for plan B. I decided to take a walk over to Giant and Video Warehouse to get smokes and a movie. Quite an adventure. I'm running across the street and my leg cramps up cause it's sore from dancing last night. So I'm dragging my right leg all the way across the intersection. I could just hear the property value of my neighborhood dropping as I put on this poor display in front of all my neighbors.

"Gee, honey, look! Cracked out Asian gimp raver running through our yard! Quick, get the kids, we're getting out of here."

Oh, and what movie was I strangely drawn to as soon as I entered Video Warehouse? "Blow". I'm a glutton for punishment. :(

So I decided to go for plan B. I decided to take a walk over to Giant and Video Warehouse to get smokes and a movie. Quite an adventure. I'm running across the street and my leg cramps up cause it's sore from dancing last night. So I'm dragging my right leg all the way across the intersection. I could just hear the property value of my neighborhood dropping as I put on this poor display in front of all my neighbors.

"Gee, honey, look! Cracked out Asian gimp raver running through our yard! Quick, get the kids, we're getting out of here."

Oh, and what movie was I strangely drawn to as soon as I entered Video Warehouse? "Blow". I'm a glutton for punishment. :(

Fawkin' Asian clown-ass raver drugwhores!! We don't allow those to live in upperclass neighborhoods like mine :D All the realtors have signs reading "FACARDs NEED NOT APPLY" and with good reason.. what a disgrace you are shady! ;)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Fawkin' Asian clown-ass raver drugwhores!! We don't allow those to live in upperclass neighborhoods like mine :D All the realtors have signs reading "FACARDs NEED NOT APPLY" and with good reason.. what a disgrace you are shady! ;)

Hey! You can't smack talk about Shady. Only Shady can smack talk about Shady!

I'm in pain. I need sympathy. Sing me a lullaby. Bring me some pot. Anything!

I've been thinking of sobering up for a while and you're doing a lot to help convince me Shady. I don't know your friend, Larry, but my friends Edith and Alice (who came with me to DeepDish last week) have a way of making me unable to sleep at all on Saturday and since I didn't hang with them last night I'm not hurting today like I have been almost every weekend for a while now. And thank God. I think what you need is some prescription sleeping pills. I hear good things about Ambien.

Originally posted by Kuro

I've been thinking of sobering up for a while and you're doing a lot to help convince me Shady. I don't know your friend, Larry, but my friends Edith and Alice (who came with me to DeepDish last week) have a way of making me unable to sleep at all on Saturday and since I didn't hang with them last night I'm not hurting today like I have been almost every weekend for a while now. And thank God. I think what you need is some prescription sleeping pills. I hear good things about Ambien.

heh...be careful with ambien though...my girlfriend used to take that stuff to help her sleep, it makes you gain weight. love handles are good and all, to a point :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Originally posted by vicman

that wuz old shady, he's new and improved, but i like to relive this thread from time to time, one of my favorites...hmm that got me thinking.....

Yeah, now Shady thinks he's better than all of you people cuz you like to get fucked up and he doesn't. I don't get fucked up, but I don't think I'm better than the rest of you.

*Sniff*. Those were the good ol' days. *Sniff*

Speaking of *sniff*, I haven't seen Larry in a while. :rolleyes:

I believe Steve Lawler will bring out some goodies for Shady. I may fall off the wagon for that one night.

Don't do it, Shady. Druggies make me sick.

*Sniff*. Those were the good ol' days. *Sniff*

Speaking of *sniff*, I haven't seen Larry in a while. :rolleyes:

I believe Steve Lawler will bring out some goodies for Shady. I may fall off the wagon for that one night.

If Larry gives you to much problems @ Lawler, you can count on us to take care of him :D

well, actually, I'm no match for Larry

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

facard's

• 1 year later...