Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Night At Vinyl F&$%ing Sucked!!

All I got to say is that I am thouroughly unimpressed with that place after last night considering all I ever do is rant and rave about it.

Where to begin............

Well first, when I got there I found out that DT wasn't playing. A nice little detail to know before I go down there because after all he creates the whole vibe of the place. But whatever, already there, with some people, already payed so what the hey, right?

Get in there and the vibe was so sullen and grim. There was not a smile on anyone's face. The music was too down tempo, but not even the good down tempo......just too many lapses of beats, then ambiance, then some vocals, then beats again.

Thats when all the fun began.

I went into the stall to go do a bump of er.........stuff, and while I am in there some meathead muthafucka kicks open the door at me and wacks me in my back and ass. The sweaty fuck was probably too amped up on Xenedrine and Testosterone, fuckin bitch. SOOOOOOO, I then kindly say "What the fuck! You fuckin mind, I'm in here" and then close the door.

A bouncer whom I didn't see comes around to see what is going on and sees me with the jar in my hand, which I try to hide, but it was too mate. Does he give any trouble to this punk who needed a tooth chipped? NO. He takes the jar and kicks me out.

Sorry I had to leave everyone last night. Not my fault.

Oh yeah, Float was awesome.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

All I got to say is that I am thouroughly unimpressed with that place after last night considering all I ever do is rant and rave about it.

Where to begin............

Well first, when I got there I found out that DT wasn't playing. A nice little detail to know before I go down there because after all he creates the whole vibe of the place. But whatever, already there, with some people, already payed so what the hey, right?

Get in there and the vibe was so sullen and grim. There was not a smile on anyone's face. The music was too down tempo, but not even the good down tempo......just too many lapses of beats, then ambiance, then some vocals, then beats again.

Thats when all the fun began.

I went into the stall to go do a bump of er.........stuff, and while I am in there some meathead muthafucka kicks open the door at me and wacks me in my back and ass. The sweaty fuck was probably too amped up on Xenedrine and Testosterone, fuckin bitch. SOOOOOOO, I then kindly say "What the fuck! You fuckin mind, I'm in here" and then close the door.

A bouncer whom I didn't see comes around to see what is going on and sees me with the jar in my hand, which I try to hide, but it was too mate. Does he give any trouble to this punk who needed a tooth chipped? NO. He takes the jar and kicks me out.

Sorry I had to leave everyone last night. Not my fault.

Oh yeah, Float was awesome.

Well...then i see its a good thing that my friends and I never made it there. We were having a cool time at Float

btw: it was nice meeting you last night :)

It sucked that you got kicked out. man after you left the beats were pretty hot;) Um sorry that you just started to ahem and then boom stupid asshole guards kicked you out. We missed your sexy ass there:( Anyway it was a bunch of fucken guido wannabees there last nite. BTW, I must say your a cutie hun;)

You're a sweetheart. It was nice meeting you too. When I left Float it was only 2:30 and there was nothing but pictures of DJ Dan all over the floor. How was it later on?

You def. should have stayed. The music kept getting better and better. We were dancing non-stop until like 4:30. Some guy w/a camera kept taking pictures of me and my friend, hope that it was all for legit purposes...;)

You def. should have stayed. The music kept getting better and better. We were dancing non-stop until like 4:30. Some guy w/a camera kept taking pictures of me and my friend, hope that it was all for legit purposes...

Oh that guy.

Yeah, he was following me too for a little while until he finally got his dream, a picture of me.

He probably just wanted to get the picture before I became famous and he didn't have to pay for it.:laugh:

Oh that guy.

Yeah, he was following me too for a little while until he finally got his dream, a picture of me.

He probably just wanted to get the picture before I became famous and he didn't have to pay for it.:laugh:

sure :rolleyes: God did u even see that pic? bwhaha..u look so cracked out.

i understand its a let down when danny doesn't play, however the people he chooses to play he chooses them for a reason...its a real shame that most people have such a hard time appreciating them as artists also, simply based on the fact that we're not DT...

thanks to the other people who did support us :)

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU

i understand its a let down when danny doesn't play, however the people he chooses to play he chooses them for a reason...its a real shame that most people have such a hard time appreciating them as artists also, simply based on the fact that we're not DT...

yo, you guys most definitely were on last night. Hell, it was the first time I ever closed Vinyl! For every huge name DJ out there there are hundreds of lesser-knowns with the same (and often more) talent...and from what I saw, the crowd was loving every minute of your set...

keep up the good work! :D

I also enjoyed the music last night. It wasn't Danny, but they dropped some good beats and had me dancing all night. It wasn't crowded and my ex showed up, so I had a great time.

Nice meeting you djjohnstephen, sorry you got the boot from Vinyl. We'll have to party it up there for Danny soon to get those negative Vinyl vibes out of your system. Oh, and Deep Dish is there the 15th, HOLY SHIT!!!

no way man no letdown at all. i thought you guys were definatley on. spun some stuff danny doesnt play always good to hear other stuff. Had me jumping all night :D I gotta admitt though i did miss dannys little speaches, plus him playing with that string of lights last week was hilarious

i had a really good time at vynil...meet dudey...he was cool to really chill with...after w while don't remember what time i took a second pill and like 20 minutes later it was like ZHANG..i had to chill n went to the lounge...i end up meetin some more peeps from the board but not in a really good way..not that it was bad it was that the roll was hittin me times 2..it felt like the first pill hardly worked..

anyways i'm in the back n i see tastyt..i'm tryin to be cool n not stare cuz this girl is def a cutie..she looks great in pics that've been posted but when i see her in person i was like mesmerized by her eyes..WOW..she's got buff arms to boot..gabo, feirydesire n regina p were all there too..it was really cool to meet you all..

that second pill wore me out n couldn't function too well after that...left round 7:30 n i'm still up gettin ready to go to a house party..hope to run into you peeps again

Originally posted by vision

i had a really good time at vynil...meet dudey...he was cool to really chill with...after w while don't remember what time i took a second pill and like 20 minutes later it was like ZHANG..i had to chill n went to the lounge...i end up meetin some more peeps from the board but not in a really good way..not that it was bad it was that the roll was hittin me times 2..it felt like the first pill hardly worked..

anyways i'm in the back n i see tastyt..i'm tryin to be cool n not stare cuz this girl is def a cutie..she looks great in pics that've been posted but when i see her in person i was like mesmerized by her eyes..WOW..she's got buff arms to boot..gabo, feirydesire n regina p were all there too..it was really cool to meet you all..

that second pill wore me out n couldn't function too well after that...left round 7:30 n i'm still up gettin ready to go to a house party..hope to run into you peeps again

nice meetin u hun, so briefly. I was shot to hell so sorry I couldn't talk, practically at all. Vinyl was eh...but I and fun chillin out with everyone though:)

Hey man - bravo on an excellent set. God damn if you guys didn't keep that place jumping. Soooo much energy, sooo many crescendos. Beautifully crafted sets, and considering the shoes you had to fill, I think you did an incredible job of holding the vibe, sustaining the energy.

Thank you for an awesome night! It was wonderful! :D :D :D

I didn't go, but I heard the music was really good.....Everyone has to get started some place.....DT wasn't always as big as he is now, back in the day he was in the same spot as you.....

BTW......what time did you come on?

I left, excuse me, got booted around 5:30 and by then it started picking up a bit. At the beginning it was down tempo for a crowd that size I thought, but maybe you had something planned.

I go through the same shit, so I know that sometimes its hard to get do respect. Now that I've had a couple days to calm down, I gotta sit back and realize it wasn't the end of the world and most of the shit I threw out there was just me venting.

see ya on the flip side.

BTW......what time did you come on?

I left, excuse me, got booted around 5:30 and by then it started picking up a bit. At the beginning it was down tempo for a crowd that size I thought, but maybe you had something planned.

Down tempo?! I dont know about that dude...what is your idea of uptempo?